I am a tool

ElephantMan
ElephantMan Posts: 590
edited May 2007 in The Crudcatcher
I ignored ALL the advice on here, and went ahead and tried shaving my pubes [:(] I took the hair clippers to them when i got in the shower this morning [V]

This means that because I didn't actually SHAVE them, I'm left with the stubble that would normally occur a few days later! I'm tempted to lock my bedroom door, find some tweezers and sit here for the next year plucking every single one.........

Comments

• GT_SJ
    GT_SJ Posts: 2
    LOL. Pwn3d.

Itchiness FTL
  • You used hair clippers <b>in</b> the shower?

electricity + water = ?

<font size="3"><center><font color="red">Bike!</font id="red"></center></font id="size3">
    The Internet World Ended On 04/07/2007
  • Stuff
    Stuff Posts: 290
    I read in a certain mens magazine that a grade 3 all over is thebest compromise. Saves the dangers involved with shaving (or irritation) and still gets the thumbs up from the ladies. I think next time Im in the pub though I will ask a few ladies what they would think if a potential partner dropped his cecks and he was bald downstairs. Should make intersting reading

A little bit of pain never hurt anyone
    Pain is not temporary at all. It sneaks back up on you when its cold and damp
  • JammyH
    JammyH Posts: 929
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by SexyFrank</i>

I ignored ALL the advice on here, and went ahead and tried shaving my pubes [:(] I took the hair clippers to them when i got in the shower this morning [V]

This means that because I didn't actually SHAVE them, I'm left with the stubble that would normally occur a few days later! I'm tempted to lock my bedroom door, find some tweezers and sit here for the next year plucking every single one.........
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    I did that but didnt come on here and tell everyone, oh wait, I just did...

Dont worry, it stops iching in a day or so.

<font color="pink">James x</font id="pink">
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by TE</i>

I know Jammy personally (ahem), he's known with mates as the 'slutty one' [:D]
    I brake for Scholars, Priests and no apparent reason.
    <font color="pink">James x</font id="pink">
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by DJIP</i>

Your bike reminds me of a Praying Mantis.
    I brake for Scholars, Priests and no apparent reason.
  • DJIP
    DJIP Posts: 1,724
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by SexyFrank</i>

You're so sexy, it doesn't actually matter.

<b>Winner of the "Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite" award</b>

<div align="right">Myspace</div id="right"><div align="left">Bebo</div id="left">
    Little Purple Patriot :D
  • ElephantMan
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Stuff</i>

I read in a certain mens magazine that a grade 3 all over is thebest compromise.

Up until today I've been going with grade 2 which wasn't too bad.

They're battery powered, waterproof "wet n dry" clippers!
  • ElephantMan
    What about veet? Doee veet work? Ya know, that hair removal cream stuff.......??
  • DJIP
    Veet doesn't work for me, it kinda just frazzles the ends off so you have a very gross patchy area.

EDIT : Wax it [;)]

<div align="right">Myspace</div id="right"><div align="left">Bebo</div id="left">
  • ElephantMan
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by DJIP</i>

Veet doesn't work for me, it kinda just frazzles the ends off so you have a very gross patchy area.

<b>EDIT : Wax it [;)]</b>

Only if you come and do it for dressed in a massuese (sp?) outfit [;)]
    EDIT: Oh, and give me a massage afterwards
  • DJIP
    I do have a professional wax kit at home [:p]

EDIT: I also studied massage!

• rubber side up
    rubber side up Posts: 2,150

I'm tempted to lock my bedroom door, find some tweezers and sit here for the next year plucking every single one.........

Seriously, OW!

i plucked one hair from my chin that seemed to be growing at the speed of light. that was stupidly painful!

<hr noshade size="1"><center><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by EvilAlex</i>

Something round here tastes bad. Could be plain old bad taste.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></center>www.mtb-bitz.co.uk - Bitz for you & your mountain bike. pinkbike
    </center>www.mtb-bitz.co.uk - Bitz for you & your mountain bike. pinkbike
  • DJIP
    Men are faggots. I've had eyebrows, upper lip, under arms, bikini line (brazilian), legs and arms waxed and you can barely feel it.

• Crazy Dave C
    Crazy Dave C Posts: 7,615
    Pics?
    Whaes keys are these keys?
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,066
    Real men use gaffer tape.

<b><font size="1"><center><font color="red">When God created mountains he meant them for climbing, not to be used as glorified toboggan runs.</font id="red"></center>
    <center> <font color="blue">Riding for <i>Team Cake </i>in 2007</font id="blue"></center></font id="size1"></b>
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • ElephantMan
    Plucking doesn't hurt you big fanny! I expect waxing is probably more painful...... but quicker?
  • JinjaNinja
    JinjaNinja Posts: 1,033
    plucking your balls would hurt... I imagen.

<hr noshade size="1"><font size="1"><font color="green"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by NeillyB</i>
    I used some blueberry flavoured one we got from the free clinic once
    NEVER AGAIN
    My penis was blue for 3 days
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></font id="green"></font id="size1">
    <font color="brown"><center>Join us HERE!</center></font id="brown">
    logo.jpg
  • blue-banana
    blue-banana Posts: 115
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by homers double</i>

Real men use gaffer tape.

or super glue

simple things, simple minds.
    simple things, simple minds.
  • DJIP

Plucking doesn't hurt you big fanny! I expect waxing is probably more painful...... but quicker?

I once plucked my entire bikini line through boredom and it just goes numb after a while.

But yes, waxing is better. IF you do it with the good stuff and you do it properly.

• ElephantMan
    Right, well so far I've been sitting in my dressing gown all day. However, I have just got dressed- boxers + jeans. OH DEAR GOD!!!!!!

I spent a long time plucking and I'm glad I did, because I dread to think what it would have been like if I didn't!

EDIT: Also, apparently, if you pluck enough, (read ALOT) the hair will stop growing back anyway, because it pull the folicle higher and higher towards the surface of the skin till it dies or something. It means plucking each hair millions of times though. So by the time I'm forty.........
  • robb_o
    robb_o Posts: 332
    So not so sexy any more then Frank!

<hr noshade size="1"><h6><center><font color="brown">
    Pretend
    Girlfriend ~ boy ~ (Mk.2)
    </font id="brown"></center></h6>
  • ElephantMan
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by robb_o</i>

I dunno, it looks better IMO, and hey, the ladies aren't going to know that it's itching like hell!
  • JinjaNinja
    JinjaNinja Posts: 1,033
    no, they just think you have/had crabs when you start doing the itchy dance.

<hr noshade size="1"><font size="1"><font color="green"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by NeillyB</i>
    I used some blueberry flavoured one we got from the free clinic once
    NEVER AGAIN
    My penis was blue for 3 days
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></font id="green"></font id="size1">
    <font color="brown"><center>Join us HERE!</center></font id="brown">
    logo.jpg
  • Tartanyak
    Tartanyak Posts: 1,538
    Or maybe, with all the yoofs in the clubs, you'll start a new craze!

<center><i>CakeSteed</i>
    Camp Commuter
    Junkbike, junkbike, dernernernutnernut</center>
  • me_groovy
    me_groovy Posts: 2,877

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by robb_o</i>

I dunno, it looks better IMO
    pix?

<center><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bEavoLa</i>

as i washed my nutsack with my soapy cloth i couldn't help but release a slight "Yaaaaarrrgh"...
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">I killed the president of paraguay with a fork. how have you been?</center>