Top tube cable guides

wilson26
wilson26 Posts: 46
edited May 2007 in XC and Enduro
Hi guys, will those brand-x top tube cable guides of CRC fit onto the spesh hardrocks existing guides as they have an angled back end, any one got a clue??[:)]

*Will*

Make tea, not war!

Comments

• yoadius
    yoadius Posts: 541
    I have the hope ones on my hardrock. You will get them to fit, but you might have to drill the hole out a few mm for the allen key bolt to fit through, as it was too small on my frame.

The angled back ends to cause a bit of hassle but they still work.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Tartanyak</i>

Dude, did you trace that, from a distance off a diagram drawn by a blind man using his feet from the description given to him by someone that could only use English quotes from the movie of 'Grease'?
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Tartanyak</i>

Dude, did you trace that, from a distance off a diagram drawn by a blind man using his feet from the description given to him by someone that could only use English quotes from the movie of \'Grease\'?
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
  • wilson26
    wilson26 Posts: 46
    Chears

*Will*

Make tea, not war!