frame needs painting

matthew231090
matthew231090 Posts: 3
edited May 2007 in MTB workshop & tech
just got a secondhand dmr trailstar frame which needs painting does any one have any ideas for a gd colour scheme. thanks <font face="Arial"></font id="Arial">

Comments

• ride_whenever
    ride_whenever Posts: 13,279
    Fluorescent pink, or glow in the dark. Or black. Or one of the hammerite colours that looks beaten, that would look cool.

But i'd pay to get it done professionally, it will look better and last longer.

My Scott

My Single Speed

Always remember to pick your Uni according to the local trails or you'll be stuck with nowhere to ride for three years!
  • newmember
    newmember Posts: 66
    i would get it done professionally too...

White is nice, and as RW said, hammerite would be nice - pink is possibly too vibrant, although it would look good... one of those camo green colours perhaps - one colour all the way through of course...
    <hr noshade size="1">
    [}:)]
    <font color="white">_</font id="white">\_/\_/\_/\__,

<b><font color="green">F</font id="green">lur<i>r</i>y co<font color="red">p</font id="red">ied <font color="orange">m</font id="orange">e.</b>
  • where abouts do you live?

i had my old frame sprayed which cost me œ80. Such a nice job too. Also if you want a design you can talk to him and come up with some thing. I had my nick name air brushed on.

look at the dinky donut link. Depending on where you live i could help you out.

Trek Session 77

Dinky Donut
  • i live on coventry. i thinking at the moment to paint to either a red/pink or just plan black