scott or gt

munky_boi
munky_boi Posts: 78
edited May 2007 in MTB general
whats better 4 all round use (quite a bit of jumping tho)
scott voltage yz35 or gt chucker 3?
My friend isnt sure which 1 2 buy

Comments

• Silver Bullet
    Silver Bullet Posts: 1,064
    personally i would go for the scott, especially as it has disc brakes

however, your friend would probably do better saving up another œ50 and getting something like the DMR Drone, or possibly a better specced version of the scott or GT, depends where you look for them

'06 Scott Voltage YZ2

<center>Myspazz</center>
  • Trail_Builder
    Trail_Builder Posts: 1,992
    scott for sure

granted i snapped 3 off them, their warranty department is great! 3 new frames lol, for free :D i love them, and i get the model up each time so eventually ill be running a top level frame lol

Adam<hr noshade size="1">
    <center><font size="5"><-- <font color="blue">www.SouthernFreerider.co.uk</font id="blue"> --></font id="size5"></center>
  • Silver Bullet
    Silver Bullet Posts: 1,064
    you snapped 3 voltages?

'06 Scott Voltage YZ2

<center>Myspazz</center>
  • Trail_Builder
    Trail_Builder Posts: 1,992
    sure did :P lol

i can show ya pics of one of them if you want lol, i didnt take pics of the other two :( though my buddies can back me up on it lol

Adam<hr noshade size="1">
    <center><font size="5"><-- <font color="blue">www.SouthernFreerider.co.uk</font id="blue"> --></font id="size5"></center>
  • lachoman
    lachoman Posts: 371
    That is rather worrying :S Were you being mental when you snapped them or was it just all round abuse?

<hr noshade size="1">You bend it, you mend it.
    <hr noshade size="1">You bend it, you mend it.
  • ride_whenever
    ride_whenever Posts: 13,279
    Particularly as i ride one...

My Scott

My Single Speed

Always remember to pick your Uni according to the local trails or you'll be stuck with nowhere to ride for three years!
  • gibby12100
    gibby12100 Posts: 398
    and you wont be getting the one up each time, you'll be getting the newer one, so it will still be a scott voltage...

<hr noshade size="1">
    GT Avalanche 1.0 Disc