BUXTON/EDALE

danboy
danboy Posts: 8
edited May 2007 in MTB rides
LO GUYS CAN ANYONE GIVE ME SOME IDEAS FOR SOME LOOPS AROUND THESE TWO AREAS FOR A WEEKEND WITH A GOOD STARTING POINT TO LEAVE TRANSPORT AS TRAVELING FROM LINCOLNSHIRE (THE FLAT FENS )
MANY THANKS DAN
[:D]

Comments

• Stuff
    Stuff Posts: 290
    The best thing you can do (other than fixing your obviously broken caps lock) is to get one of the many many dark/white peak trail books. I've had a skim through most of them and there are some fantastic rides all over this area with scenery second to none. It would be difficult to describe any rides on the forum and with the area being used primarily by walkers you have to know where your allowed and where your not. Im off to Edale later this afternoon but sadly to work rather than ride. You are aware that Edale and Buxton are quite a long way from each other! I suppose if your coming a long way anyway thats irrelevant though. The back route roads from Buxton across the tops down into Edale are not for the feint hearted as they are generally narrow, steep and used as a race track for local mothers in there 4x4's

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by DavesNotHere</i>

I wouldn't have put yours on anyway, on account of you being a n00b
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Pain is not temporary at all. It sneaks back up on you when its cold and damp
  • Sir HC
    Sir HC Posts: 20,148
    You appear to have your caps lock key on, WILL YOU PLEASE TURN IT OFF AS WE DON'T LIKE PEOPLE SHOUTING !

That is all.

<hr noshade size="1"><u><center><font size="1"><b>url=http://photo.pinkbike.com/photo/887/pbpic887611.jpg]Stinky[/url][url=http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=list&function=myphotos&photouserid=55627]&[/url][url=http://photo.pinkbike.com/photo/1148/pbpic1148516.jpg]Inbred[/url</u></center></b>
    <i>E-mail me if you think i've moderated something wrong</i></font id="size1">
    Intense Socom
    Inbred
  • danboy
    ok i have sorted the caps lock now but you are a bit touchy in the morning guys
  • Stuff
    Ha they aren't just touchy in the morning. Thank your stars its the weekends and most of the folks are in bed or hitting the trails. People have been killed for less than using all caps in there posts. Check the forum rules out (I think they're in General as a sticky) and stick too them as they are enforced with an iron fist. Only in the sandbox can you get away with some things and only in jest

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by DavesNotHere</i>

• danboy
    sry mate i will rember that in future
  • Stuff
    Word