Light XC rides around Cardiff

HappyZZZCamper
HappyZZZCamper Posts: 52
edited June 2007 in MTB rides
Anyone interested in some light riding around castell coch rhiwbina hill, Caerphilly mountain etc? My bike hasn't seen much action this winter and so I'm a bit on the unfit side and I'm probably not as quick on the downhills as I used to be. I'm free most afternoons (except for friday and saturday), and so if anyone's in a similar situation to me (or fairly patient) then I'd love to hear from you!

<hr noshade size="1">MB-HP Check out my web site, and I need contributors, so if you're interested, why not join?

Comments

• pete13
    pete13 Posts: 72
    hey i ride their all the time some good stuff how far do you fancy going?
    He who fishes in another man\'s well often catches crab.
  • Well, I tend to go through forest fawr, then go down one of the paths (good fun) then cycle along the switchback, and then I'll either do a loop round back to forest fawr, or up rhwibina hill, and then back down and home. I don't think I'm to getting as far as caerphilly mountain yet.

<hr noshade size="1">MB-HP Check out my web site, and I need contributors, so if you're interested, why not join?
  • pete13
    thats basically were i go anyways by the way i'm 13 (dont worry i'm not crap at biking)
  • Cool. I'm 18. I'm free most all afternoons except friday, saturday and tuesday and the odd wednesday.

• pete13
    not much of a gap thier, i should be free on sunday because all my other mates go to church...., what time would you be free i dont care when we go aleast i'm not stuck inside:P
  • Sometime sunday afternoon. Click on the link in my sig to get my contact info.

• cukrave
    cukrave Posts: 54
    hi a few of us go up to castle coch every sunday rain or shine we meet up on the hays in town at 10 oclock and ride to the castle and hit all the trails your more than welcome to meet up with us.