OFFICIAL 2007 FORUM AWARDS -voting closed

me_groovy
me_groovy Posts: 2,877
edited March 2007 in The Crudcatcher
please place your votes by copy/pasting the list, and make sure you vote for all of them, I won't count up ones where you vote for just 1 catagory, noobs. Please use forum names, not real names or they won't get counted either

<b>Forum legend - </b>
<b>Best Mod - </b>
<b>Most helpful - </b>
<b>Most prolific </b>(person who's on here the most)<b> - </b>
<b>Most funny - </b>
<b>Most scary - </b>
<b>Most likely to die first - </b>
<b>Sexiest Member - </b>
<b>Most like to meet - </b>
<b>Best sense of humour - </b>
<b>Most useless - </b>
<b>Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - </b>
<b>Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - </b>
<b>Nicest Bike - </b>

<font color="red">[Mod edit(NOT Chris)] There is no attention wh<u></u>ore category, as this is default won by MrsamIhere, AKA Beth, AKA Kitty
[/Mod Edit(NOT Chris)]</font id="red">
<center><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bEavoLa</i>

as i washed my nutsack with my soapy cloth i couldn't help but release a slight "Yaaaaarrrgh"...
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">I killed the president of paraguay with a fork. how have you been?</center>

Comments

• The Joe Show
    The Joe Show Posts: 9,413
    Can we vote for ourselves?

<hr noshade size="1"><b><center><font size="1"><font color="black"><u>Twenty</u></font id="black">
    <font color="black">Federal</font id="black">
    <font color="black">Carrera</font id="black">
    <font color="black">Nissan</font id="black">
    <font color="black"><s>Giant</s></font id="black"></font id="size1"></b> <font size="1">
    Myspazzzzz
    </font id="size1"><font size="1"><font color="brown"><b>WDI</b></font id="brown"></font id="size1"></center><hr noshade size="1">
    Less gears, more beers.
  • ruane
    ruane Posts: 268
    Forum legend - UH DH
    Best Mod - Alx
    Most helpful - nicklouse
    Most prolifant - Big Red S
    Most funny - UH DH
    Most scary - Random Vince
    Most likely to die first - Big Red S
    Sexiest Member -
    Most like to meet - UH DH
    Best sense of humour - lee_erm
    Most useless - ETID
    Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - ETID
    Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite -
    Nicest Bike - Mike Skinner's Brooky

Will be updated over the next few days, as I cant think of a few now.
  • me_groovy
    no

<center><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by bEavoLa</i>

as i washed my nutsack with my soapy cloth i couldn't help but release a slight "Yaaaaarrrgh"...
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">I killed the president of paraguay with a fork. how have you been?</center>
  • The Joe Show
    The Joe Show Posts: 9,413
    This also needs to be stickied.

<hr noshade size="1"><b><center><font size="1"><font color="black"><u>Twenty</u></font id="black">
    <font color="black">Federal</font id="black">
    <font color="black">Carrera</font id="black">
    <font color="black">Nissan</font id="black">
    <font color="black"><s>Giant</s></font id="black"></font id="size1"></b> <font size="1">
    Myspazzzzz
    </font id="size1"><font size="1"><font color="brown"><b>WDI</b></font id="brown"></font id="size1"></center><hr noshade size="1">
    Less gears, more beers.
  • DahnHilla
    DahnHilla Posts: 2,917
    Forum legend - Has to be El Cap again
    Best Mod - BRS
    Most helpful - nicklous
    Most prolific - Alex
    Most funny - UH DH
    Most scary - UH DH
    Most likely to die first - UH DH, you can't get much unluckier then that guy. Probably also be the first person to be killed in a freak accident involving an M16, a marmot and a roll of gaffa tape.
    Sexiest Member - Well as I can't vote for myself I'd have to say... frank
    Most like to meet - Mattie
    Best sense of humour - UH DH
    Most useless - Kitty
    Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - A TIT
    Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - DJIP
    Nicest Bike - Does anyone except me on here have a Proceed?

<hr noshade size="1"><font size="1">
    <b><center>You may Proceed.</b></center>
    <i><b><font color="red"><center>Saturate </font id="red"><font color="black">with</font id="black"><font color="red"> cider </font id="red"><font color="black">for</font id="black"><font color="red"> gratuitous </font id="red"><font color="black">sign</font id="black"><font color="red"> destruction</font id="red"></i></center></b>
    <center><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by El Capitano</i>
    You see, currently at every available opportunity, I'm evil, wicked, mean and nasty to TheKitty. Which, as far as I'm concerned is normal behaviour and completely justified as she is one hell of an ugly attention whore.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></center></font id="size1">
    <i><b><font color="red"><center>Saturate </font id="red"><font color="black">with</font id="black"><font color="red"> cider </font id="red"><font color="black">for</font id="black"><font color="red"> gratuitous </font id="red"><font color="black">sign</font id="black"><font color="red"> destruction</font id="red"></i></center></b>
    <center>
    </center></font id="size1"><div align="right"><font color="black"><b>5</div id="right"></b></font id="black">
  • DJIP
    DJIP Posts: 1,724
    <b>Forum legend - </b> Tartanyak
    <b>Best Mod - </b> Nicklouse
    <b>Most helpful - </b>
    <b>Most prolifant - </b>HD
    <b>Most funny - </b> Tartanyak
    <b>Most scary - </b> Alex
    <b>Most likely to die first - </b> El Cap (due to age)
    <b>Sexiest Member - </b> MJ
    <b>Most like to meet - </b> SJ
    <b>Best sense of humour - </b>
    <b>Most useless - </b> Dahnhilla
    <b>Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - </b>
    <b>Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - </b>Kitty
    <b>Nicest Bike - </b>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by SJ</i>
    Because of you she had to expel something rather large from a very small place, that'd be like you trying to wee a breeze block!
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Little Purple Patriot :D
  • konaguy49
    konaguy49 Posts: 1,722
    Forum legend - UH DH
    Best Mod - Avi
    Most helpful - Nicklouse
    Most prolifant - mian
    Most funny - UH DH again
    Most scary - Nuts4fsr
    Most likely to die first - ETID
    Sexiest Member - frank, for his car, id rape it from him
    Most like to meet - tom again, nice guy
    Best sense of humour - el cap
    Most useless - im not allowed to vote for myself am i?
    Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - ETID again
    Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - any female by mian
    Nicest Bike - mike skinner

sh<u></u>itbag
  • Mattie
    Mattie Posts: 6,680
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by me_groovy</i>

<b>Forum legend - </b>El Cap
    <b>Best Mod - </b>BRS
    <b>Most helpful - </b>BRS or Nicklouse
    <b>Most prolifant - </b>BRS
    <b>Most funny - </b>UHDH
    <b>Most scary - </b>Nuts4fsr
    <b>Most likely to die first - </b>Alex, considering where he works
    <b>Sexiest Member - </b>SkaManFrank
    <b>Most like to meet - </b>WhyAmIHere or DahnHilla
    <b>Best sense of humour - </b>The sandbox regulars
    <b>Most useless - </b>Everyone?
    <b>Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - </b>Giantivars
    <b>Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - </b>One of the girls
    <b>Nicest Bike - </b>Ben's Bigsh<s></s>it still gets my vote.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

<font size="1"><b>The Holy Grail 'neath ancient Rosslyn waits, The blade and chalice watch o'er her gates, Adorned by masters loving art she lies, As she rests beneath the starry skies. </b></font id="size1">
    "Most Likely To Die First" as voted for in the Forum Awards 2007
  • Lee_erm
    Lee_erm Posts: 56
    <b>Forum legend - </b><font color="red">UH DH</font id="red">
    <b>Best Mod - </b><font color="red">Nicklouse</font id="red">
    <b>Most helpful - </b><font color="red">Nick</font id="red">
    <b>Most prolifant - </b><font color="red">Alex</font id="red">
    <b>Most funny - </b><font color="red">Tavy</font id="red">
    <b>Most scary - </b><font color="red">Phil</font id="red">
    <b>Most likely to die first - </b><font color="red"></font id="red">
    <b>Sexiest Member - </b><font color="red">Frank!</font id="red">
    <b>Most like to meet - </b><font color="red">Nick</font id="red">
    <b>Best sense of humour - </b><font color="red">Tavy</font id="red">
    <b>Most useless - </b><font color="red">neilly b</font id="red">
    <b>Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - </b><font color="red">Avi</font id="red">
    <b>Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - </b><font color="red">Thantos</font id="red">
    <b>Nicest Bike - </b><font color="red">TE</font id="red">

<center><i><font color="orange">absolutely</font id="orange"></i><font color="red"><i>herming</i></font id="red"><i><font color="orange">along</font id="orange"></i>. </center>
    <center><font size="1"><b><font color="blue">Wing commander (Goose) of t3h Top gun fan club</font id="blue"></b></font id="size1"></center>

<font size="1"><font color="beige">RIP rich</font id="beige"></font id="size1">
  • Thantos
    Thantos Posts: 533
    Forum legend - Big Red S
    Best Mod - Alx
    Most helpful - Sir HC
    Most prolifant - ?
    Most funny - Tartanyak for his posts in this topic
    http://www.mbuk.com/forum/topic.asp?TOP ... hichpage=1
    Most scary - ETID
    Sexiest Member -
    Most like to meet - Nuts4fsr
    Best sense of humour - Lee-erm
    Most useless - Og Monster
    Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - Pro Matt Hoffman
    Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - Any females
    Nicest Bike - -C-

<center><font size="1"><font color="blue"><b>Offical Squadron Leader (Slider) of teh Top Gun fan club</b></font id="blue"></center></font id="size1">
    <center><font color="red"><font size="1">Therapy is expensive; Bubble wrap is cheap. You decide.</font id="size1"></font id="red"></center>

<font color="white"><font size="1">R.I.P Rich</font id="size1"></font id="white">
  • Mattie
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by DahnHilla</i>

Most like to meet - Mattie<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

[:I][:X]

<font size="1"><b>The Holy Grail 'neath ancient Rosslyn waits, The blade and chalice watch o'er her gates, Adorned by masters loving art she lies, As she rests beneath the starry skies. </b></font id="size1">
  • me_groovy
    FFS, can you people not read?

• Mattie
    Mian, you'd added that while we were posting, hence us updating them!

• euan_333
    euan_333 Posts: 667
    Forum legend - El Cap'
    Best Mod - Big Red S
    Most helpful - Big red S
    Most prolifant (person who's on here the most) -
    Most funny - UH DH
    Most scary - Nuts4FSR
    Most likely to die first - El Cap' (age)
    Sexiest Member -
    Most like to meet -
    Best sense of humour - El Cap
    Most useless - MsIsles Revenge
    Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite -
    Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite -
    Nicest Bike -

<hr noshade size="1">
    Euan Crawford <center><b><font size="3">The Bike</font id="size3"></b></center>
    <center><h6><font color="red"></font id="red"></font id="size2"><font color="red"><font color="red">Norco</font id="red"></font id="red"><font size="2"><font color="red">|</font id="red"></font id="size2"><font color="black"><font color="black">Hayes</font id="black"></font id="black"><font size="2"><font color="red">|</font id="red"></font id="size2"><font color="yellow"><font color="yellow">Magura</font id="yellow"></font id="yellow"><font size="2"><font color="red">|</font id="red"></font id="size2"><font color="orange"><font color="orange">Maxxis</font id="orange"></font id="orange"><font size="2"><font color="red">|</font id="red"></font id="size2"><font color="blue">Shimano</font id="blue"><font size="2"><font color="red">|</font id="red"><font color="green">CRC</font id="green"><font size="2"><font color="red"></font id="red"></font id="size2"></h6></center>
    <center>Myspace</center>
    <hr noshade size="1">
    <font color="red">Euan Crawford</font id="red"><b><h6>But this one goes up to eleven...</h6></b>
  • Mattie
    Mian, happy now?

• DahnHilla
    I think it should be best looking/sexiest male and best looking/sexiest female as it is a mainly male forum and we all know one of the women will get sexiest member.

<center><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by El Capitano</i>
    You see, currently at every available opportunity, I'm evil, wicked, mean and nasty to TheKitty. Which, as far as I'm concerned is normal behaviour and completely justified as she is one hell of an ugly attention whore.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"></center></font id="size1">
    <center>
    </center></font id="size1"><div align="right"><font color="black"><b>5</div id="right"></b></font id="black">
  • JinjaNinja
    JinjaNinja Posts: 1,033
    Start again? this is gonna be a bit tricky to count now!

<hr noshade size="1">
    "Feeding kids to me is child abuse" -PETA
    logo.jpg
  • me_groovy
    so how do you explain frank getting the most votes?

• DJIP
    Yeh, I added attention wh<u></u>ore category to the end of mine as I think it is needed.

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by SJ</i>
    Because of you she had to expel something rather large from a very small place, that'd be like you trying to wee a breeze block!
  • DahnHilla
    AIDS

<center>
  • blacksun
    blacksun Posts: 381
    Forum legend - Rich (HD)
    Best Mod - Chasewai, avi, the louse,, you chose.
    Most helpful - The louse
    Most prolifant - Main.
    Most funny - Tavy
    Most scary - Nuts4FSR
    Sexiest Member - Me?
    Most like to meet - Tavy, Ben (dahn), Chris (whyam...), Alex
    Best sense of humour -
    Most useless - Dirt jumpers (the lot of em)
    Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - ETID
    Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - Heather
    Nicest Bike - TE

<hr noshade size="1">
    <font size="1">'You don't like smurfs?'

'Fu<u></u>ck those little blue bast<u></u>ards. They look like a town of deformed fetuses that were suffocated and thrown into a mushroom patch'.</font id="size1">
    I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally ~ W. C. Fields
  • DJIP
    At least you used my real name, Nick.

• blacksun
    Because I'll be the person drugging you? ;)

<hr noshade size="1">

'Fu<u></u>ck those little blue bast<u></u>ards. They look like a town of deformed fetuses that were suffocated and thrown into a mushroom patch'.</font id="size1">
  • me_groovy
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by DJIP</i>

Yeh, I added attention wh<u></u>ore category to the end of mine as I think it is needed.

it'd be between you, kitty and magnus only. no point. plus I'm counting the results so I decide :P

• Forum legend - El cap
    Best Mod - Alex
    Most helpful - Nicklouse
    Most prolifant (person who's on here the most) - Nicklouse
    Most funny - Tavy
    Most scary - Tavy
    Most likely to die first - Hopefully Jeron Holy
    Sexiest Member - DJIP
    Most like to meet - El Cap
    Best sense of humour - Homers Double
    Most useless - MsIsles Revenge
    Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - Kitty by El Cap
    Nicest Bike - Mike Skinners Brooklyn

<hr noshade size="1">
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Alx</i>

Dirtjumping on a full bounce is like stirring coffee with your bernard mathews!. Sure you'll get stirred coffee at the end, but you're not going to enjoy it.<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

<center>My Saracen</center>
  • magnus
    magnus Posts: 127
    <b>Forum legend - </b>El capitano
    <b>Best Mod - </b>Nick
    <b>Most helpful - </b>Nick
    <b>Most prolifant </b>(person who's on here the most)<b> - </b> UHDH
    <b>Most funny - </b>Neilly B
    <b>Most scary - </b>Chris
    <b>Most likely to die first - </b>Fleapitfan
    <b>Sexiest Member - </b>SJ
    <b>Most like to meet - </b>Alx
    <b>Best sense of humour - </b>Neilly B
    <b>Most useless - </b> Huntleth
    <b>Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - </b>Fleapitan
    <b>Most likely to be rohypnoled by another forumite - </b> Kitty
    <b>Nicest Bike - </b> Mine

<font size="1"><center><font color="black"><blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by i owned your jump</i>

cedric gracia is my hero but doddy is 2nd best
    </font id="black">
    </font id="size1"></center>
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    Forum Legend - Sam (Gone but not forgotten!)
    Best Mod - Alex
    Most helpful - Nicklouse
    Most prolifant (person who's on here the most) - Dirtjumper3200
    Most funny - Homer's Double
    Most scary - UH DH
    Most likely to die first - Alex (he crashes so often, it's only a matter of time)
    Sexiest Member - SJ
    Most like to meet - Mattie (I haven't met him yet)
    Best sense of humour - Alex
    Most useless - Pro_Matt_Hoffman for his X-up with DC Forks Thread!
    Most likely to be stabbed to death by another forumite - UH DH
    Nicest Bike - Andrew156 - his XTC is pure Sex!

[:D]

<hr noshade size="1"><b><center><font size="1"><font color="blue">We</font id="blue"> <font color="blue">Are</font id="blue"> <font color="blue">The</font id="blue"> <font color="blue">Galaxians</font id="blue">
    ><font color="green"><b>Lama Cycles</font id="green"></b><font color="green"> <i>"Attitude with Spit"</i></font id="green"> <</font id="size1">
    Official Forum Legend 2006</b></center>
  • DJIP
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by blacksun</i>

Because I'll be the person drugging you? ;)

You don't need to drug me to have your way with me.

EDIT: I need the attention category a an excuse to post semi naked pics of oneself.

• Mattie
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by El Capitano</i>

Most like to meet - Mattie (I haven't met him yet) <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

You know SITS is gonna be fu<s></s>cking funny right?

You, me, Rich, Phil and Alex in the same place?

• blacksun
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by DJIP</i>

You don't need to drug me to have your way with me.

Are you free this weekend?

<hr noshade size="1">