My first bike etc

blacksun
blacksun Posts: 381
edited February 2005 in The Crudcatcher
So, first of all well done on being able to navigate to this site. Secondly.. why are you here? You have nothing to offer this community just as you have nothing to offer in life.

It's 'your' kind of person who's dragging everything down to a level of utter sh|t. No one needs you, society doesn't need you.

You think you're the sh|t now you have your own 56k connection and can post of BB's, you're far from right there little man. I'm sure there are plenty of sites you're type of people can be looking at. Here's one to get you started.

Think before you post..

Fear stems from a lack of knowledge... and you don't know me ;)

Contact
I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally ~ W. C. Fields

Comments

• Mikeyz
    Mikeyz Posts: 514
    nicely sed sir.and a good sight also is chavscum, happy revelling in your own filth

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>originally posted by mike </i> i believe you to be the kind of insane psycotic nutcase to be in a cult<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
  • blacksun
    aha.. I've seen that site and I think it's Very funny, it should be advertised on TV so the nation can see these type of fools that will inherit the country.

Contact
  • hi. i actual have t2 broadband. whats bb's? i'm soory but i am trying to be funny as this is all i have.
  • blacksun
    you have a T2 backbone.. really? You have no idea what you're typing child. BB.. tard, do some research.

Contact
  • Mikeyz
    if you wernt on here for a laugh and a pis<font size="2">s</font id="size2"> about you would understand what bbs is, it is changed to bbs because of the swearing filter.it filters out all swear words and replaces them with bike related or other words

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>originally posted by mike </i> i believe you to be the kind of insane psycotic nutcase to be in a cult<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
  • bb is a bottom bracket. i though you were on about something else.
  • blacksun
    BB.. Bulletin Board.

I see kids these days can't even do research. You have heard of phpBB? It's exactly what this forum should designed with.

Contact
  • yep tis all gd man
  • blacksun
    gd.. god damn? What are you refering to exactly? Do you see what you're doing with each and every post you make? I'm guessing not as intellect isn't your strong point.

Contact
  • Mikeyz
    if your not a chav and do actually ride what do you ride,what is you bike and rear mech you got if ya got one and also have you got sealed or unsealed bb.and what type of brakes you got cable or hose.If you do bike thes are all general thing youd know

• jcbiker
    jcbiker Posts: 823
    he has been blocked. i posted what hes got in the other thread. he's not a chav, he's just a sort of crack head junkie

sorry if i type in "txt" i cant help it sometimes if i am typing fast

sorry if i type in "txt" i cant help it sometimes if i am typing fast