• timtom
    timtom Posts: 1,602
    chavS

I R TRAIL JUNKIE
    circus freek
    <center>
    my photos
    www.watfordriders.co.uk</center>

<hr noshade size="1"><font color="red"><font face="Comic Sans MS"><b><center><font size="3">Part of the Left-handed Community<font size="2">TM</font id="size2"></font id="size3"></center></b></font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="red">
  • Sam
    Sam Posts: 104
    No.

<hr noshade size="1"><font size="1"><u><center>So, so you think you can tell, heaven from hell? Blue skies from pain? Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil?</center></u></font id="size1"><font size="1"><u><center>Do you think you can tell?</center></u></font id="size1">
    <center><font size="1"><i>"It's the mentally challenged members of the forum trying to look good e.g SAM AND MIKE"</i></font id="size1"></center>
  • already done. dont carry it on.

<font size="1"><center><font color="green">the wise man say</font id="green"> <font color="red">'if you have the bars you have control'</font id="red"></font id="size1"></center>
    <center><font color="blue">'you bloody legend tom'</font id="blue"> <font size="1"><font color="purple">quote from whyamihere</font id="purple"></font id="size1"></center>
    <center><font color="blue">'GiantRider I salute you'</font id="blue"> <font size="1"><font color="purple">quote from sam</font id="purple"></font id="size1"></center>
    <center><font size="1"><u>she was <font color="red">living</font id="red"> in a single room with 3 other <font color="red">individuals</font id="red">. one of them was a male. <font color="red">and</font id="red"> the other two? <font color="green">well</font id="green"> the other two were female.
    god <font color="green">only</font id="green">nows what they were up <font color="red">to</font id="red">. and another thing susan i <font color="red">wouldnt</font id="red"> be supprised to learn that all for of them habitually smoked <font color="green">marijuana</font id="green"> cigarettes....REEFERS </font id="size1"> </center></u>
  • Sam
    Sam Posts: 104
    Stop it you cretins

<hr noshade size="1"><font size="1"><u><center>So, so you think you can tell, heaven from hell? Blue skies from pain? Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil?</center></u></font id="size1"><font size="1"><u><center>Do you think you can tell?</center></u></font id="size1">
    <center><font size="1"><i>"It's the mentally challenged members of the forum trying to look good e.g SAM AND MIKE"</i></font id="size1"></center>