Jeebus returns

Sam
Sam Posts: 104
edited February 2016 in The Crudcatcher
"And there was much rejoicing through the promised land, for the messiah had returned for another week of biblical speil." <i>Sam 00:39</i>

"And there was much rejoicing" <i>Sam 00:39</i>

<hr noshade size="1"><font size="1"><u><center>So, so you think you can tell, heaven from hell? Blue skies from pain? Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil?</center></u></font id="size1"><font size="1"><u><center>Do you think you can tell?</center></u></font id="size1">
<center><font size="1"><i>"It's the mentally challenged members of the forum trying to look good e.g SAM AND MIKE"</i></font id="size1"></center>

Comments

• Alex
    Alex Posts: 2,086
    "The people looked upon Jeebus, and saw that he was the messiah, but some still did not believe that he had returned"
    <i>Alex 00:42</i>

<hr noshade size="1">

<b>-<font color="black">Please flag</font id="black"> <font color="red">crap Topics</font id="red">-</b>
  • Sam
    "And the messiah felt pity, for His return marked a new age for the simple peoples of His land. And those that did not believe were banished, and shalt live there lives through the ordeal of certain Trials." <i>Sam 00:45</i>

<hr noshade size="1"><font size="1"><u><center>So, so you think you can tell, heaven from hell? Blue skies from pain? Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil?</center></u></font id="size1"><font size="1"><u><center>Do you think you can tell?</center></u></font id="size1">
    <center><font size="1"><i>"It's the mentally challenged members of the forum trying to look good e.g SAM AND MIKE"</i></font id="size1"></center>
  • mike1-2
    mike1-2 Posts: 456
    Hmmm. <i>Mike 00:47</i>
  • Sam
    "And the messiah called down unto his peoples, hark, hark my brethren, for Mike, is a voice of the messiah himself." <i>Sam 00:50</i>

• whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,700
    "And lo, the people rejoiced, dancing and thinking about Naked Mole Rats" <i>Chris 00:53</i>

<font face="Arial"><center><font color="black">Steelhead</font id="black"></center></font id="Arial">
  • mike1-2
    *Booming voice*

Could somebody please explain to me what all this is about please? <i>Mike 00:53</i>
  • whyamihere
    *Timid voice*

"No" <i>Chris 00:55</i>

<font face="Arial"><center><font color="black">Steelhead</font id="black"></center></font id="Arial">
  • Sam
    "And Jeebus proclaimed unto the booming voice, it is I, your messiah. And I have returned to wrong the rights of this land. And there will be much rejoicing. And there will be much communion. And there will be much banter." <i>Sam 00:56</i>

• mike1-2
    Coolio, enjoy your stay mate <i>Mike 01:02</i>
  • Sam
    "And the messiah sent blessings to his brother" <i>Sam 01:04</i>

• Alex
    <b>"And behold, the messiah's most powerful ally declared 'All those who offer unwelcome scripture shall be stricken from the books of Jeebus, and thier names cursed.' Jeebus looked upon the scripture and declared some of it heresy, It was struck from record and the creators punished, most harshly"</b> <i>Alex 9:25</i>

<hr noshade size="1">

<b>-<font color="black">Please flag</font id="black"> <font color="red">crap Topics</font id="red">-</b>
  • parryman
    parryman Posts: 153
    <i>"the meek among the thronging crowds began to wonder if the triumphant return of the (alleged) messiah was in fact an elaborate hoax"</i> ParryMan 9:20

<hr noshade size="1"><font color="gold">*)
    . .*).*)
    (. (.' *</font id="gold"><font color="blue">the</font id="blue"> <font color="gold">Amazing</font id="gold"> ParryMan<hr noshade size="1">
    <center><font color="black"><font size="1"><i>28 - 06 - 42 - 12</i></center></font id="size1"></font id="black">
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨)
    .•´,•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨).•*´¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` * ¸.•´¸.•*´¨The Amazing Parryman
  • (Matt)
    (Matt) Posts: 11
    "This is stupid, why do so many people love Sam so much?" (matt) 23142:3452354

<center><font size="1">223</font id="size1">
    <font size="1">Barcode</font id="size1"></center>
    <center>=stricker=</center>
  • whyamihere
    "Because he is the one true messiah, and has returned to save us all!" <i>Chris 11:47</i>

• parryman
    parryman Posts: 153
    <i>"as i walk through the valley of the shadow of death, i shall fear no evil because the Lord is my Shepherd and i have a nimble hardtail for hacking through the valley"</i>ParryMan 11:59

<hr noshade size="1"><font color="gold">*)
    . .*).*)
    (. (.' *</font id="gold"><font color="blue">the</font id="blue"> <font color="gold">Amazing</font id="gold"> ParryMan<hr noshade size="1">
    <center><font color="black"><font size="1"><i>28 - 06 - 42 - 12</i></center></font id="size1"></font id="black">
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨)
    .•´,•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨).•*´¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` * ¸.•´¸.•*´¨The Amazing Parryman
  • Sam
    "And Jeebus came forth, forth unto His people and proclaimed, it is I, the one true messiah and son of God" <i>Sam 12:10</i>

• Alex
    "Jeebus saw that the topic was dirty and he called upon his most powerful disciple, and behold the crap was removed" alex 15:42

<hr noshade size="1">

• NeillyB
    NeillyB Posts: 8,288
    "Neil came." <i>neillyb. 15:48</i>

<hr noshade size="1"><hr noshade size="1"><center><h3><font face="Impact"><font color="green">SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTER</font id="green"></font id="Impact"></h3></center>
    WHOO
  • Alex, get your BL00DY tounge out of Sam's rectum, why the fook you made this a sticky is beyond me? Is it because he wasnt here when everyone was slating your modding? do you want him to be your boyfriend?? I personally believe it was you who deleted the forum in the first place, not one of those idiots from scally central.
    If it was then I am sorry, for it was ME who originally posted their site on here, but i doubt it was one of them.

I dont hate you Alex, just a little ribbing in the past, like posting the pic you sent up to STW forum.
    I have mor respect for some other members than sam, for they have shown themselves to be able to hold a much better convo and have a laugh, not coem back on after a break and ask who the heck El Cap thinks he is and such like.
    We all post some jokes etc, but we aren't all Anallly retentive like some people....

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by whyamihere</i>

You're a true king among men Mr Nuts.
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mike</i>

You sir, are a dirty bas<u></u>tard.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

quote "Whyamihere"
    You're one freaky fucking bastard Phil.
  • NeillyB
    "...said Nuts4fsr, <i>16:09</i>"

<hr noshade size="1"><hr noshade size="1"><center><h3><font face="Impact"><font color="green">SCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTER</font id="green"></font id="Impact"></h3></center>
    WHOO
  • Neil, do you agree with me or not?????
    Phil said now, not at any particular time with reference to God or the Bible......

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by whyamihere</i>

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Mike</i>

quote "Whyamihere"
  • NeillyB
    Well, I was wondering why this merited a sticky, where it clearly serves no purpose

WHOO
  • Now Flagged.........

quote "Whyamihere"
  • NeillyB
    Me?! [:(]

WHOO
  • not you.. the topic......
    you seem cool, and happy hogmany.....
    Phil

quote "Whyamihere"
  • Guy Brooke
    Guy Brooke Posts: 9,182
    "Take thy holy hand grenade and count to 3. no more, no less. 3 shall the the number of the counting, and the number of the counting shall be 3. 4 shalt thou not count, neither shalt thou count 2 except in that thou then proceed to 3. 5 is right out. once the number 3, being the third number be reached, then lobest thou thy holy hand grenade of aticoch, towards thy foe, who being not in thy sight shall snuff it. Amen."

<hr noshade size="1"><center><font color="orange"><font size="6"><b><font face="Arial">TEAM UKMTBIKING WEBSITE
    </font id="Arial"></b></font id="size6"></font id="orange">
    <font size="1"> VIPER B52 BOMBER PRO (04/12/04)
    Member #332</font id="size1">
    </center>
    '05 24Seven Crosser
    '04 DJ3 130mm
    HFX-9's with 8" rotors
    Sunn Singlewides - DMR revolvers - 2.35 IRC Kujo DH
    '04 Superfats - 24Bicycles Butterfly's - 37T Flamering
    8spd XTR shifter - XT mech - SRAM chain & cassette
  • NeillyB
    1! 2! 5!

Three sir!

3!

WHOO
  • soptom
    soptom Posts: 1,803
    <blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by NeillyB</i>

Well, I was wondering why this merited a sticky, where it clearly serves no purpose<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    Abuse of the forum by a mod........Never. I agree with Neil on this one. How is this not in sandbox or even allowed to fester on any forum? Nonsensical drivel.
  • errm Soptom... twas me who noted this in first place and has been flagged too...
    read my first post in htis thread, Neil merely made a mistake and thought i was refering to him. I also feel like a new topic should be created to stop this one "growing"................

quote "Whyamihere"
  • (Matt)
    (Matt) Posts: 11
    yeh this sucks. and my posts on how it sucked got deleted.

<center><font size="1">223</font id="size1">
    <font size="1">Barcode</font id="size1"></center>
    <center>=stricker=</center>