wtf

jcbiker
jcbiker Posts: 823
edited December 2004 in The Crudcatcher
why why why why did you clear all the posts. i've been on holiday, just got back to check the forum and, omg none of my posts are still here. get it rite mbuk. oh and if its meant to speend up the forum. ITS NO FASTER THEN IT WAS!!!!!!!!!1111111ONEONEONE

sorry if i type in "txt" i cant help it sometimes if i am typing fast

sorry if i type in "txt" i cant help it sometimes if i am typing fast

Comments

• Scott_88
    Scott_88 Posts: 1,435
    calm down if you have a look around, it was not meant to happen it just did. look around and you will find loadsa posts about it. check sanbox, th etopic which says it was me or something like that.

My Craftworks Rail
    www.northshorefreeriders.com
    www.ftmb.net - downhill/freeride site regulary updated, forum and somehwere to put your pics
  • DahnHilla
    DahnHilla Posts: 2,917
    they were all deleated by Mike, so try looking around instead of posting stupid, dumb random topics.

<hr noshade size="1">
    <b><font color="black">Moon Fund: œ-399.58</font id="black"></b>
    <center> Constipated people dont give a crap</center> <center>If someone with multiple personality disorder tries to kill himself is it considered a hostage situation?</center>
    <hr noshade size="1"><font size="1">
    <b><center>You may Proceed.</b></center>
    <i><b><font color="red"><center>Saturate </font id="red"><font color="black">with</font id="black"><font color="red"> cider </font id="red"><font color="black">for</font id="black"><font color="red"> gratuitous </font id="red"><font color="black">sign</font id="black"><font color="red"> destruction</font id="red"></i></center></b>
    <center>
    </center></font id="size1"><div align="right"><font color="black"><b>5</div id="right"></b></font id="black">