Giro 2024:-Stage 20: Alpago – Bassano del Grappa, 184.0k​m ***Spoilers***

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,791

Decent amount of suffering

"If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors

Novak

"If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,162

Pog psychologically killing the opposition. They’re in the limit and he casually rides to the front to ask for more effort.

Keep forgetting it isn’t a mountain top finish.

• Pross

He’s going to have to attack soon as the team don’t seem able to give him the pace he wants.

• mididoctors

Bardet ......oh dear .... A long way from the top

• blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,706

Majka looks under less pressure than anybody who is left. (Aside from Pog)

"Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • blazing_saddles

Geraint in difficulty

• mididoctors

It's fast

• mididoctors

G getting dropped

• mididoctors

Tiberi is a real.threat to the podium

• blazing_saddles

The Rocket man launches. Nobody can follow.

• Pross

Here we go, only has 48” to close so will probably catch him in 2km

• mididoctors

A slightly sluggish by his standard pog goes

• Pross

Hmm, inside 1km more like!

• blazing_saddles

I wouldn’t be surprised if the rest come together.

• Pross

Imagine looking over your shoulder and seeing that (again)!

• mididoctors

This is hard

• blazing_saddles

Pogacar out foxing the rest.🤩

• Pross

Thomas and co measuring their effort well and not losing much to the Tiberi group.

Pelizzari held on well but inevitably role.

• mididoctors

It's insane up there lol

• mididoctors

I hope no one stacks it down hill

• mididoctors

Double mountain pass equal more drinking

• rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661

Another pogcineration

• blazing_saddles

Right, time to go and watch the rugby, I think.

Nothing to see here. (Hopefully accidents aside)

• Pross

Hope Pog takes it easy, he has a massive lead so no risks needed. Thomas showed his experience when he was dropped, didn’t try to bridge just looked behind and saw another group he could join.

• mididoctors

Pog has improved his descending

• mididoctors

This looks like a sportive

• DeVlaeminck
    DeVlaeminck Posts: 9,031

If he can win the Tour too then wonder if he'd go for the treble just because even for him the opportunity isn't likely to come often.

[Castle Donington Ladies FC - going up in '22]
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661

If he doesn’t look good in the tour it’s embarrassing for everyone who rode the giro