Saturday where the pineapples wearing sliky silver, rubber catsuit makes them strong and alluring.

Morning all. Its 2am Dark and windy here. Not going out. Just collected child from ski trip. 2 hours late. From p&r. Yawn

Mmmmm! Sexy silver knobbly pineapples. Just ready for Wasteland fetishism party. Oh, to be a pineapple late tonight.

Sometimes. Maybe. Possibly.

Comments

• sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,586
    edited April 6

'ning

mild dry start for a change

ride cafes laze

the police will be on the way for p69 by now

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,446
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno

Morning hérétiques

Dunno about Kathleen. Seems a bit of a damp squib if anything. Very breezy and damp so far and she gone North anyhoo.

P-R women today. Rain please.

Tomorrow; more rain please.

Tour of the Basque country - no rain please.

Laters

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,164

Yo

Volunteering stuff in a bit.

Chain cleaned* ready for later and lights on charge. Power meter seems to be dead again, only had a new battery 2 weeks ago and hasn't been ridden since.

Found some out of date bread mixes in the cupboard the other day so chucked one in the bread maker to see what it grows into.

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,718

Just waiting for bloke to come round and get started on putting in Mrs. 666's latest raised bed for her 'Good Life' grow your own project. Then headed out for supplies and shipping the watch that I just flogged on Fleabay. Later is a bike ride if not too windy.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,886

Woke up to a text from a pal saying did I agree to running the berwyns today, yep he did so going there soon

late lunch out with the current wife and her mother

later is the pub

• sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,586

delightfully mild out, 18-19 degrees at the summit of london, slightly windy

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Webboo2
    Webboo2 Posts: 418

Morning

Looking very windy out but otherwise it’s tee shirt weather. Not sure what’s happening here, there was mention of possibly going to Lincoln to buy a bike for ever growing grandson.

• oxoman
    oxoman Posts: 145

Morning 🌄, currently bright dry and breezy here. Heavy night last night with ex colleagues was nice, however proper beer aftermath not so nice. Sore head and definitely no parkrun this morning. May make up for it later. Mutts giving me the evil eye as if to say don't you blame me for that 😒. Anyway enjoy your wkend all.

Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,447

spot of work this morning, bike tinkering as soon as Pinno replies. Might turn parental controls off on the fire stick and have a browse through the naughty channels, see if there’s any new tricks I can add to my repertoire.

wind is picking up.

Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,732

There are naughty channels via FireStick? Who knew?

Well windy round these parts. Thanks Kathleen. PR Femmes looking good.

• pinno

PR femmes excellent for the last 17k's.

• homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,047

Sweating my balls off here, had a steak for dinner and now chilling with a gin. Going to pack some bits for tomorrow, off to Maya Bay (The Beach).

might go fishing one day, no piers to dabble off around here.

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Wind and more wind. First grass cut. New chain and 34T cassette, wine, dinner, beer

• photonic69
    photonic69 Posts: 2,451

Not arrested just yet. Last time I was in Amsterdam was 22 years ago to the date.

Daughter back from skiing. Got up. Breakfast. Back to bed for 2 hour snooze. Serviced wife's bike. Cooked Saturday feast. Got drunk with son. Planned tomorrow's ride.

Perfect day.

Sometimes. Maybe. Possibly.