saturday on the rue françois 1er

'ning

gloomy and nippier, brief dry bit before next rain

ride cafes and lazing

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,878

good night out in the lakes last night, so my pal wants a slower start, he drinks like a civilian.

longer run today, then point the car south and see the family / landlord

• sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,576

unexpectedly soggy, adding some shoe covers

will this rain never end

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,412

Morning ectoplasmes à roulettes

Dreich indeed. Hoping it lightens a tad so I can go pedal.

Netweather radar says it's not raining. I guess the clouds are so heavy that they have fallen down 'cos it's as damp as hell and drizzling the finest drizzle designed to penetrate even the thickest Tory skin.

[I really shouldn't politicise Saturday nor weather]

Laters

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,656

Bit of drizzle and showers this morning then the intrepid Womblebusters are out on another daytime raid. Will give the bike a quick clean and once over in the meantime. Cider may be involved later.

Decided we will give the motorsport simulator thing another go soon, gave me a taste for track days again but a shed load cheaper.

"I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Webboo2
    Webboo2 Posts: 408

Morning

Feeling a bit fragile after last night at the village hall. Good night superb musician decent singer and brilliant guitarist. Need to drag my self out for a ride before the next forecasted deluge.

• sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,576

couple of hours riding in non-stop drizzle, met office et al. say it's not raining, it's still really wet, castelli aria shell was the correct choice

chicken baguette imminent

• oxoman
    oxoman Posts: 130

Mornink all. Soggy Park run for a change, the kid in me said go through the puddles. Had to be done. 😚 New phone hunting today plus try and pick a new wheel up for young oxo as his had an argument with a pothole and lost. He's not a happy bunny, told him he should have gone to specsavers as the pothole was that big. Enjoy your days all.

Too many bikes according to Mrs O.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,712

"Here comes the rain again, Falling on my head like a memory "

That's it for the day outside, heavy rain a-comin', again. At least got some fettling done around the growing pile of debris from the building work, timbers salvaged for firewood, kindling and the like.

Guess it needs to be the trainer sesh, again. Exciting.