monday with supreme visions of lonely tunes

'ning

mild soon sunny

ride cafes wfh laze
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,887
    Managed a boozy lunch and afternoon/early evening in the pub and then fell asleep on the sofa at 9pm. More sleep needed, but feel better.

Work snizzle and potentially a gentle swim and ice bath later, depending on when youngest rug rat is back from Alton towers
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,460
    Foggy.

Cannot get Beans to stay dry Sungod.
    He digs holes, doesn't mind getting wet and rolls around on the floor when sucking up for morsels/a fuss.
    No one has told him he's not a dog. He is supposed to be a man cat on the 18th of this month.
    Yeah right.

Done chores will pedal.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Manned a water station at the local half marathon yesterday, we were around mile 9. People got quite upset when I told them there was about 6 miles to go.

Not much to do today other than menial work stuff, may go for a walk later.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,731
    Busy day again. We have His Majesty's Highwaymen visiting tomorrow so getting ready to repel the bandits.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,366
    Afternoon folks,
    Reasonably busy day in the orifice. Got the new lad with me today, trying to teach him stuff as best I can. But IT say they can't set him up with his own password for a month, then when moaned at it became Wednesday. Why the hell can't it be done now? Because the twunt likes to make it look like he's important and is busier than he actually is. He's a caricature of IT support. The most surprising thing he's ever done is claim to have a girlfriend.
    Sorry to hear that Oxo, hope it goes as well as these things can and you celebrate his life.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Afternoon
    We seem to have gone back to summer. Did some cleaning and for the first time in a decade I didn’t have clean any paw prints of the window sills which is sad.
    Went to the village book swop, did some climbing and lifted a few weights. Might go sit in the sun for a bit.
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    Dull day wfh just ended. Plotting a trip to Girona next May for cycling up a pyrenee or two. Maybe I'll have got my fat arris on a bike by then.

Much travel for the B³ household in coming weeks. Mainly by Mrs B³. She's off to Jersey next week with mini and MiL. Then she's off to San Francisco for 10 days with work. I'll be in Somerset with mini and my mother. Then I'm off to Dallas for a week with work. Then I'm hoping to pop to Hong Kong for a week in Jan before Mrs B³ has the bunion shaved off her other foot.

Generally too much work and too little exercise.

Lovely warm October day though from what I could see.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,460

Dull day wfh just ended. Plotting a trip to Girona next May for cycling up a pyrenee or two. Maybe I'll have got my fat arris on a bike by then.

Much travel for the B³ household in coming weeks. Mainly by Mrs B³. She's off to Jersey next week with mini and MiL. Then she's off to San Francisco for 10 days with work. I'll be in Somerset with mini and my mother. Then I'm off to Dallas for a week with work. Then I'm hoping to pop to Hong Kong for a week in Jan before Mrs B³ has the bunion shaved off her other foot.

Generally too much work and too little exercise.

Lovely warm October day though from what I could see.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lQ_MjU4QHw
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!