brrr

ride cafes wfh hibernate
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,373
    Morning les Amphitryon

Slightly nippy, windy, cool again.
    Bit of an off day. Not sure what to do. May pedal.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,428
    Slight 11degree brrr, arm warmers on but not unpleasant ride in. Work avoidance while I await retail therapy arrivals. Secretaries agree to receive them as long as I tell them what’s inside, nosey b@ggers.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,558
    pinno said:

Morning les Amphitryon

beans expedition
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,874
    Managed to organise a meeting near snowdon, hhhmmmmm wonder what I will be doing tonight 😂
  • seanoconn
    tlw1 said:

Managed to organise a meeting near snowdon, hhhmmmmm wonder what I will be doing tonight 😂

Calling for an air ambulance?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,874
    seanoconn said:

tlw1 said:

Calling for an air ambulance?
    No phone reception on crib goch 😂
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,573
    Up early - the sun wasn't even up so it must be too early. Drive and pedal into town, where it's pretty quiet in the office due to large numbers of shirkers.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,373
    sungod said:

pinno said:

Morning les Amphitryon

beans expedition
    I can't get Beans to shift his hairy backside in day time hours.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,030
    Early morning walk and pre opp passed as being in good health, now need to wait for a date to be mended.

Work stuff, and an early night I think as were both tired.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,336
    Afternoon folks,
    Another day of orifice based fun and games. Had to drive in this morning as the lad arrived back at Heathrow. put a bike in the back so I can wobble home at least. Hopefully it will be rather more pleasant than it was this morning. Pub tonight as it's Wednesday.
    pinno said:

Go for a gentle meandering pedal, just enjoy your surroundings.

• seanoconn

Afternoon folks,
    Another day of orifice based fun and games. Had to drive in this morning as the lad arrived back at Heathrow. put a bike in the back so I can wobble home at least. Hopefully it will be rather more pleasant than it was this morning. Pub tonight as it's Wednesday.

pinno said:

I would love to be able to do this and 9 out of 10 times this is my objective when I set off. But 10 out of 10 times there’s another fecking cyclist on the road who has to be crushed into submission. Frigging annoying.
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

Afternoon folks,

pinno said:

I would love to be able to do this and 9 out of 10 times this is my objective when I set off. But 10 out of 10 times there’s another fecking cyclist on the road who has to be crushed into submission. Frigging annoying.
    It's easier when you're miles from civilisation. Failing that, try to meet a female cyclist out and about then not passing them isn't such a 'must do'.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,336
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Afternoon folks,

pinno said:

It's easier when you're miles from civilisation. Failing that, try to meet a female cyclist out and about then not passing them isn't such a 'must do'.
    The problem with this is that whilst I start off admiring the majesty of the world, I then start to worry that I might appear to be the lecherous old perv that I am, so I pass just in case I'm thinking out loud or something.
  • Stevo_666

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

Afternoon folks,

pinno said:

The problem with this is that whilst I start off admiring the majesty of the world, I then start to worry that I might appear to be the lecherous old perv that I am, so I pass just in case I'm thinking out loud or something.
    Also a good reason not to wear lycra :)