monday the lone and level sands stretch far away

'ning

no scorchio

hilton brekkie then trundle back to london, cafe stroll, wfh/assemble shiny bike, bubbly i think
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,581
    Back to the drive 'n' train hybrid commute - going to rest the legs after yesterday's outing. Not many meetings scheduled but the Kingdom of Far Far Away has finished it's collective summer holiday so I expect a few email based annoyances.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,875
    Hounds walked, easy run done, work stuff and then a roadie ride with some pals later
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,376
    Windy grey. Meh.

Bit of running around to do as last day of the school hols. That went quick!
    Tomorrow spooky peace.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,429
    Last of the holiday BBers is still hanging in there (apart from Pinno, who has been on holiday for the past 5years)
    Sungod-esque bask followed by anniversary meal out later.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    seanoconn said:

Last of the holiday BBers is still hanging in there (apart from Pinno, who has been on holiday for the past 5years)
    Sungod-esque bask followed by anniversary meal out later.

Congrats on the anniversary!

Wfh for me. Stroll at lunchtime.

I have a week off next week, leaving London, but not the UK, and I don't expect to be basking.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Morning
    Hot and sunny here. Up in the loft first thing to get suitcases, rucksacks and cat boxes. Then trimmed the Wisteria/ Victoria creeper as I had ladders out. Garden and plants watered. Dusting and vacing next before a session on the board.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,032
    Long weekend, party Friday, chilled Saturday, football and a meal on Sunday and I'm done.
    Got a pre opp appointment for my knee though so that's looking promising.
    Might investigate walking up Snowdon at weekend to avoid the traditional bank holiday weekend beerfest.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,875

Long weekend, party Friday, chilled Saturday, football and a meal on Sunday and I'm done.
    Might investigate walking up Snowdon at weekend to avoid the traditional bank holiday weekend beerfest.

Might be there Friday and Saturday…………….
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,032
    Don't tempt me...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,581
    I'm having a vicarious holiday this week as junior is off to Barcelona with a few of her mates. Unfortunately this means me doing the airport taxi run tomorrow morning.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,564
    Lovely mild day, did very little other than some basking as well for a while. Late afternoon taxi duty for Mum and dinner out on the way home was a nice change.

Back into town tomorrow, then a couple of days off at least to mooch about here and some quality shed time.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,337
    Evening folks,
    Busy day in the orifice after a grey and misty wobble in. Thankfully the weather improved rather more than the rest of my day.
    Happy anniversary Mr and Mrs Seano.

tlw1 said:

Might be there Friday and Saturday…………….
    I'd avoid the area if I were you HD 🤣
    Stevo_666 said:

I'm having a vicarious holiday this week as junior is off to Barcelona with a few of her mates. Unfortunately this means me doing the airport taxi run tomorrow morning.

I think that's the way for us now, lad is sending pictures of him and his squeeze in Mexico. Currently at a pyramid near Mexico city, yesterday a lagoon near the coast. All looks great.