wednesday it's just the sun rising, it's shining

'ning

a bracing 23-ish outside, scorchio later

ride cafes and bask
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,428
    Slightly broken after my 7 hour Sherpa style hike yesterday. Really shouldn’t have offered to carry everyone’s shite.

Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    Cor, that's lovely Seano!
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Morning
    Out with the Wednesday group in a bit. Treated my self to porridge and golden syrup and it’s looking nice out. Might need sunscreen😎
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,374
    edited August 2023
    Worth being broken for that shirley Seano?

What is that peak (middle of pic2)? Gerlach peak?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    Meh.
    Eerily still, cloudy.

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,874
    Seano - I’m always the pack mule, when away with the family or running with some of the ladies around here, one of those is more fun 😂. Looks awesome there

Chilled walk and an easy run and now work snizzle.

Later is undecided but probably another run
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,573
    Pics like that remind me I really need to get to the Alps next ski season (hopefully there'll be a bit more snow).

Dropped car off at garage, now waiting for a train at a middle of nowhere type train station where I'm the only person on the platform.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,559
    pleasant rolling ride

went and said buenos dias to the mad cactus of yaiza, then back via el golfo, los hervideros, and into town to get crusty bread
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    oxoman said:

Morning all. Copped off work early to take Dog to the vets. Sadly suspect he's on a rocky road 🤞fingers crossed they can help him. Painting at eldest rugrats later as well. Love the pics, reminds me I need to get walking again.

Sorry to hear that Oxo, hope the mutt can be fixed.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,564
    Day spent hacking through some massively overgrown creeper vines over a fence. Still a lot more to do, going to be a helluva bonfire when this lot dries out a bit.

Back on taxi duty tomorrow.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,030
    @seanoconn that looks lovely.

Still bedlam here, another three weeks of it should see us out the other side!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,428
    pinno said:

Worth being broken for that shirley Seano?

What is that peak (middle of pic2)? Gerlach peak?

Gerlach is pic 4 I think but not entirely sure which one, might be on the right. Only 50m difference between the two highest.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,696
    The sunshine and warmth are back! Been ages since sat out front enjoying da views and da coldies. Schools go back Tuesday so that'll bring on more sunshine.

Back on the Wednesday volunteer gardening at local NTS. Finally got my branded kit in proper big boy size, so I didn't have to wear the UCI Lidl stuff 😉 Did some heavy duty stuff today so now on well justified coldies. Gonna be an early night, not asleep on the sofa...
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,155
    Evening

Ruined after a good dobule gym sesh and averaging 20 mph on the ride home from work which is a rare achievement as it's slightly uphill and usually into the wind.

Think I got some negative P45 points today as well which is a bonus.
  • Stevo_666
    oxoman said:

Stevo_666 said:

oxoman said:

Morning all. Copped off work early to take Dog to the vets. Sadly suspect he's on a rocky road 🤞fingers crossed they can help him. Painting at eldest rugrats later as well. Love the pics, reminds me I need to get walking again.

Cheer Stevo. Mutt has another disc gone and it's impinging on the nerves, hopefully it will fuse naturally relieving the pressure otherwise its a big op or ?. 🤞 for a few more years out of him.
    Fingers crossed Oxo. Sciatica isn't nice - I've had it myself.
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

oxoman said:

Stevo_666 said:

oxoman said:

Cheer Stevo. Mutt has another disc gone and it's impinging on the nerves, hopefully it will fuse naturally relieving the pressure otherwise its a big op or ?. 🤞 for a few more years out of him.
    Did you go to the vet?
  • Stevo_666
    edited August 2023
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

oxoman said:

Stevo_666 said:

oxoman said:

Did you go to the vet?
    Got my neck crunched by the chiropractor. But it was 20 years ago.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

oxoman said:

Stevo_666 said:

oxoman said:

Did you go to the vet?
    Only for his flea and worm treatment.
  • Stevo_666
    webboo said:

pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

oxoman said:

Stevo_666 said:

oxoman said:

Did you go to the vet?
    Only for his flea and worm treatment.
    I like to look after my pets.