monday mingling mesons

'ning

sunnywarm

lazy cafe-oriented ride, shopping, bask
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,573
    Decent kip despite the early start - headed for town and hopefully a quiet-ish day in the office. Junior starts a 2 week placement at the local vets so that'll keep her occupied.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,428
    Last 3 days of work before buggering off on holiday.
    Did I miss the worlds update from @orraloon ? Some pics to follow I hope. I was looking for Begbie wearing high viz during the men’s road race.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,874
    Long walk with hounds to purge all of yesterdays ale.

Work snizzle with a ride later
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,559
    relaxed ride to the marina to watch the sun rise over the volcanoes

followed by coffee and palmeras at the early opening bakery there, saw the old black and white cat having her morning stroll

zoomed into town, now at cafe two for more coffee, waiting for the smiley dinosaur wake to up and let me in to get a pineapple etc.
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,374
    tlw1 said:

'all' ? Must have been a long walk.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    Crashed.
    Yesterdays efforts caught up with me but I almost feel human after just 9 hours sleep.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,874
    pinno said:

tlw1 said:

'all' ? Must have been a long walk.
    Good point well made, it was only an hour and a half
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

Did I miss the worlds update from @orraloon ? Some pics to follow I hope. I was looking for Begbie wearing high viz during the men’s road race.

Maybe he glued himself to the road?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • photonic69
    photonic69 Posts: 2,426
    Morning peeps. Meant to be WFW but a nasty inflamed eyelid cyst rerouted me to the Docs for a prescription. Fecking painful thing, this.

Sometimes. Maybe. Possibly.

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,696
    Nah, Begbie got ca'ed oot to gaen sort some random bawheid gadgies dain' summin' stupid.

My Worlds action starts tomorrow with the indoctrination induction day tomorrow then 4 days of early start shifts for the para roads events.

Started the end of road process for the rumblewagon, returned it to original reg plates. Prob SORN it by end of month. If anyone can make use of a well used 18yo pickup truck, ping me a message.
  • Stevo_666
    orraloon said:

Nah, Begbie got ca'ed oot to gaen sort some random bawheid gadgies dain' summin' stupid.

My Worlds action starts tomorrow with the indoctrination induction day tomorrow then 4 days of early start shifts for the para roads events.

Started the end of road process for the rumblewagon, returned it to original reg plates. Prob SORN it by end of month. If anyone can make use of a well used 18yo pickup truck, ping me a message.

I've heard they're pretty popular with the Taliban...
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Afternoon.
    Finally a nice sunny day although a bit breezy. Early session on the board followed by ride to garden center cafe with grandson. To day he was riding uphill faster than he was riding on the flat yesterday. How to keep him keen once he’s back home is the issue.
    Not sure what the rest day holds, currently being stalked by the cats who are wrongly of the opinion that it’s feeding time.
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

As a speed bump. Good idea.
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

As a speed bump. Good idea.
    They could them as obstacles or features on downhill tracks.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,336
    Evening folks,
    Busy day in the orifice, had a bit of a moan at the ops director for wasting our time, then a bit more of a moan at the MD. He was quite concerned by what I told him, but not entirely surprised.
    No wobbling as I had to take the car in to be repaired, thankfully all sorted now.