hope roads have dried after last night's soaking, though more forecast soon

ride cafes mountainy tdf bubbly
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Charlie_Croker
    Charlie_Croker Posts: 1,705
    Moaning,

Grey overcast, cool. Expect the heavens to open in a little while

I’ve got the lurgi so they’ll be not riding for me at the moment. Stay in sipping warm water and maybe watch some TdF later on. That’s about it.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,428
    Drive Soufh... to the North !

:D
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Morning
    From a very damp Stornoway. Later will be Niteworks but between now and then who knows.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,692
    edited July 2023
    Forecast says 45mph winds and showers but looking out the kitchen window doesn't look anything like it so pondering what to do. May sup a cup of coffee in the meantime.

Down the pub with some of the neighbours from our close this eve. Miserable bag who moaned about our new fence has said she's out for tonight so can't make it. Bet her car is still in the drive later :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,357
    Afternoon folks,
    Traditional slow start was enjoyed. Reasonably blowy out, had to wedge doors open to stop them blowing shut with windows open. Gentle pottering is the plan, need to do a bit of bike maintenance at some point. Should pop over to the old dear's at some point.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,446
    pinno said:

Drive Soufh... to the North !

:D

How long to drive? Enjoy.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    Various forms of exercise enjoyed, now enjoying tdf carnage and views with a drink in hand.
  • seanoconn
    Stevo_666 said:

Forecast says 45mph winds and showers but looking out the kitchen window doesn't look anything like it so pondering what to do. May sup a cup of coffee in the meantime.

Down the pub with some of the neighbours from our close this eve. Miserable bag who moaned about our new fence has said she's out for tonight so can't make it. Bet her car is still in the drive later :)

Bit breezy out but not nearly as shite as the forecast suggested.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,570
    Have been busy in shed making a TV pedestal for the trainer screen. Nearly finished... some minor modifications to the design this arvo means final assembly delayed till tomorrow.

Windy/wet again on and off. Bah.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,692
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

Bit breezy out but not nearly as shite as the forecast suggested.
    Yep, that's what we thought so we went out. Can be a bit dicey in the woods where we walk the hounds as you get some decent sized branches coming down in high winds. Anyhow, bike ride tomorrow when it's less gusty.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Hello from windy wet Wales.

Turned right and then right again. Simples.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    pinno said:

Have a great hols.

• pinno

pinno said:

Have a great hols.

Thanks mate.