ride cafes wfh bubbly
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,888
    Work snizzle and pack kit is the order of the day
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,595
    nippy seventeen up and down the morning hill, sun should warm things up though
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,463
    Morning Fancy-dress freebooters

Bright with a fresh Westerly.
    Bit cream crackered but will plough on as Mrs P and I go clean up project rental and bring all the stuff back.

Good British and Spanish RR champs. if you want to catch up, they're worth watching.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,747
    Good ride in - loverly weather and just the right temperature. No luck on the sodding traffic lights though, so a bit slow.

Caffeine just kicking in as I finish reviewing the minions objectives for the year.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,740
    The cards have been played, the bottle spun, the dice...

Rear roof stripped. Can it be reboarded + to watertight status before a rain shower hits? There are some big clouds passing over in this breeze. Tbd 🤞😳
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,049
    Why oh why did i stay up watching elton john whine on? I should have gone to bed as the inside of my eyelids would have been more enjoyable.
    Texas on the other hand...

Had a decent ride yesterday but managed to pick up a horsefly along the way.
    Swim booked for lunch, first in a while and then a ride this evening.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Munsford0
    Munsford0 Posts: 616
    I hate bloody horseflies! Best thing I've found for bites and horsefly bites in particular is frequent application of a hot flannel
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Morning
    Mondays chores completed. Unsure whether to risk a ride as I’ve already got soaked once bringing the washing in when a downpour appeared out of nowhere.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,367
    Afternoon folks,
    Another gorgeous day in paradise. Went to the festa in town yesterday, slight hangover today. Need to crack the bubbly soon as the lad just got his results, very pleased to say the least.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,747

Why oh why did i stay up watching elton john whine on? I should have gone to bed as the inside of my eyelids would have been more enjoyable.

Watching Elton play was better than watching Guns 'n' Roses the night before - that was properly pants.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,049
    Agreed.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,571

Afternoon folks,
    Another gorgeous day in paradise. Went to the festa in town yesterday, slight hangover today. Need to crack the bubbly soon as the lad just got his results, very pleased to say the least.

Well done that lad!
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,448
    Stevo_666 said:

Watching Elton play was better than watching Guns 'n' Roses the night before - that was properly pants.
    Slash was good, Axl passed it. None of the Headliners were great but Elton better than most. Has these weird clipped vocals now but still knows how to entertain. Caught a bit of The Pretenders set Saturday, Chrissie Hynde bloody good for 71.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533

Afternoon folks,

Well done that lad! A top degree and a job already lined up.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,740
    Enjoyed the Manic Street Preachers set, will watch it again, got me going. Texas good. Rick A and Blossoms good.... erm, am I repeating myself here...? 🤔

Got Blondie on now, chilling after a busy day of minor fettling and rainfall radar watching while the rear roof (ok 3/4 of) got removed then reboarded and membraned, now watertight. The roll of the dice worked out well, rather westerly windy with occasional rain clouds blowing through, but those passed us to the north, only a few minor drops of water from the edge of shower. Result.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,888

New Strava coloured trains have arrived 😂