sunday has finite entropy, flee

'ning

cold, gloomy, grey, again

ride cafes laze bubbly, standard must be maintained
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Longish run then pick up car from town and over to parents to book a holiday (never simple with them), kid stuff then pub stuff
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Morning Interplanetary goats

This morning I will be mowstly fitting a kitchen worktop at Nursey shed.
    Then I will be DW taxi.

Laters
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,977
    Sat in the airport waiting for flight, been wheeled about by a chap in a high viz.
    fast track check in etc…
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    I'd rather be snoring. Feeling a bit tired for some reason but the hounds need to be walked.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    Morning. Did 2/3 of what was needed yesterday. Will finish stuff off today. Will be having a call with one of my newly qualified teachers in a mo, he’s asked if I’d mind chatting about something to do with his personal life. Hoping it doesn’t involve him leaving because he’s a brilliant young teacher. Otherwise, the only other thing to do is go for a “run”
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Morning
    I think today will be walking the dogs and the turbo at some point. Plus avoiding getting involved with the missus’s garden schemes.
  • Stevo_666
    edited March 2023
    The hounds are currently in the dog house as one of them ate a massive lump of shyte and the other one rolled in fox sh1t. Mrs. 666 is a bit narked about it so I'll steer clear and have a coffee while she cleans them up :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning folks, although it will be afternoon by the time I finish this.
    Traditional slow start was enjoyed, about to head over to the old dear's to be the dutiful son. Need to hang a big mirror as she's finally decided where she wants it. Quite an impressive frame, intricate carved wood made in Russia by the bloke that used to do stuff for the Kremlin in Brezhnev's time.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    Hung out with my Mum too today a while. 14 years ago today that Dad died. Sheesh that's a long time ago...

Other random Sunday stuff happened, little of which worth reporting.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,612
    Ride rided, grey but not that cold despite the continual (light today) north wind. And dry until final 3km when the shower appeared. 's all about timing innit.

Time to watch some pros on t'telly.
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,521
    Surprisingly non sore legs, so a nice walk in the hills and woods this morning. Then some kitchen drawer and cupboard emptying so the unit doors can be painted, and a spot of tiling done. Easy drive back, chose M5/M4 again.

Will be starting Mandalorian with mini this evening, probably a Japanese feast for dinner.
  • Stevo_666
    Think I may watch MOTD2 tonight, for the pure joy of seeing Man U getting spanked :)
  • johngti
    Think I need to be more patronising when I reply to perfectly reasonable questions
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    johngti said:

Think I need to be more patronising when I reply to perfectly reasonable questions

😂 So was he not going to leave before your conversation?
    Managed to wobble slowly over to the old dear's on the pub hack. Then took her shopping and did a few odd jobs whilst over there. Went to visit my aunt and uncle as well, they're not doing particularly well at the moment but perked up a little when we were there.
    Legs a bit achy now, but that's the furthest I've managed in 6 weeks so I'm pleased about that.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Stevo_666 said:

Think I may watch MOTD2 tonight, for the pure joy of seeing Man U getting spanked :)

It was awesome 😎
  • Stevo_666
    johngti said:

Go on, what happened?
  • Stevo_666
    oxoman said:

Stevo_666 said:

Boy have I been winding young oxo and a few of my mates up tonight 🤭😁.
    Tell them Man U are getting sponsored by 7 Up :p
  • johngti
    Stevo_666 said:

johngti said:

Go on, what happened?
    Shoes thread - vague smell of it popped up (IMHO of course!)