tuesday the pineapples are restless

'ning

morrr brrr

cafe strrroll kfh laze bubbly
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Hounds walk was cold but dry, run afterwards was rather damp.

Work snizzle followed by gentle road bike ride with a pal and run number 2
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Good sleep last night due to good pedal yesterday. In cave with coffee and heating on working through stuff.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Morning
    Another damp start here. Dogs back from the kennels so they’ll need walking at some point. Today will some weights as I went on the turbo yesterday instead doing them.
    I see there’s some cycling to watch as well.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    A bit brr but some sun!

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608
    There are great benefits of having green fields to the side and behind. The sheeps have been baahing around for past several months, though farmer, collies and quad were rounding them up yesterday. Why? Well today is a day of slurry spreading. With the north wind helping bring over the full aroma benefits of such.

More fettling of outside stuff, if I can cope with the luvverly scents in abundance.
  • Felt like a fairly busy day, but danged if I know what I achieved. Pulled some garden weeds, filled the bin.

New rear car shocks arrived in town, will collect and fit later this week, allegedly a dead simple job. Fuel filter probably on the list while it's over the pit.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Afternoon folks,
    Another day in the orifice involving large amounts of meh. Just laughing at people now when they ask silly questions, hopefully they'll realise I've lost the plot and leave me alone. Might go for a beer tonight as it will involve a short wobble to get there, it'll be in the dark so people won't know I'm on the EPO's bike.
  • Stevo_666

Afternoon folks,
    Another day in the orifice involving large amounts of meh. Just laughing at people now when they ask silly questions, hopefully they'll realise I've lost the plot and leave me alone. Might go for a beer tonight as it will involve a short wobble to get there, it'll be in the dark so people won't know I'm on the EPO's bike.

I suppose a step through is quite practical for a man in your condition :p
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,520
    edited February 2023
    Dull day at home. No time for ride. Office next 2 days, then Porlock, work from there Friday with maybe a bit of climbing. Then my brother is down, and we'll explore Exmoor on bike, though I had to warn him off the climb out of Lynmouth, being half a mile on a green and greasy A road at an average of 21%, maxing out at a touch under 30%.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Stevo_666 said:

Afternoon folks,

And suits my level of masculinity 😂
  • Stevo_666

Stevo_666 said:

Afternoon folks,

And suits my level of masculinity 😂
    I am somehow reminded of Little Britain by this :)