Sunday comes with aerodynamic pressurised tubes at high altitude.

Standard lounge beers.
Enroute to Le mountains and a hotel view of the Matterhorn.
Ciao.
Advocate of disc brakes.

Comments

• sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,438
    'ning

even chillier

enjoy hols hd

ride far, cafes with cake, laze, bubbly
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,199
    Sounds good HD.
    Which resort?

Sun, sun, sun. How long for I don't know as yesterday it clouded up a bit mid ride and was extra brr between intermittent sun.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    edited February 2023
    Earlyish hound walk to dodge the Sunday hordes. Bit of chilling with some caffeine based fuelling then a spot of garden stuff as long as it doesn't rain.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Enjoy HD

Slow start after last nights excess following a ferkin vegan Japanese meal my mates booked by mistake (was really good actually).

Long walk with hounds and another ride on the new bike, then a pub or two I’m sure
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Afternoon folks,
    Traditional slow start was enjoyed, out for lunch with EPO and female child shortly. Might give the bike a strip down, clean and rebuild in preparation for being able to ride it again. Hopefully not too far off, getting my leg over is still awkward and the Stevo method works, but only when there's nobody around. So I've been bimbling about on a step through.
    Have a good time HD, Cervinia?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172

the Stevo method

Patent pending :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Afternoon.
    Back from the Lakes. We took the mother in law with us as she’s not done much since the death of the father in law last year. Dropped her off Saturday to spend day with her friend who’d she not seen for about 10 years.
    Then the plan was for the missus and I to go walking. I was charged with packing the walking gear. Arrive at place to start walk, I manfully battled my socks and shoes with no aids, the missus puts her left walking boot complaining that I hadn’t cleaned them, gets other boot out only to find it’s another larger left boot.
    So back in to town for the missus to get some new boots then back to venue for the walk. Which went very well despite being over 1,000 feet of ascent and descent hip coped well, knees less so.
    Today was drive back home and an emergency fix of mother in laws loft hatch which wouldn’t stay up. Not that easy when she’s given all father in laws tools to the grandsons.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Great news re hip webboo
  • pinno
    tlw1 said:

Great news re hip webboo

He'll wear it out at this rate.
  • webboo
    pinno said:

tlw1 said:

Great news re hip webboo

I’ll leave it to you in my will as I’m sure you’ve used up more than your allowance of metal body parts.
  • pinno
    webboo said:

pinno said:

tlw1 said:

Great news re hip webboo

I’ll leave it to you in my will as I’m sure you’ve used up more than your allowance of metal body parts.
    Thanks. Ta (I think).

But well done nonetheless. Have you cooked yourself?
  • webboo
    Not really I was a bit stiff after the car journey home.