monday baden-baden eingang

'ning

aaah aaah gloomygrey, à la visage

cafe stroll, smidge of wfh, more bubbly
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Woken up by the alarm not knowing what day it was. On the train into town ready for the next round of fun & games.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Long chilled walk with hounds. Work snizzle then probably a run though I still need to sort out my race bike still
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Morning dictatorial duck billed diplodocuses

Mild but breezy.
    Not a lot on the cards today bar DW taxi duties, shopping, chores, follow up a few calls and try and call a few follow ups.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Morning
    Today I will have start doing some cleaning again as now I can do weights and use the turbo. I can hardly claim to be too incapacitated to do chores.
    On the plus side we have just given two nights in a Lake District hotel this coming weekend by the wife’s boss as everyone he was going with has dropped out.
  • Had a very gentle Zwift this morning to free up the legs, they're now back to being sore again as I'm sat on my backside. Probably do one of the shorter club runs tonight followed by an early night.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Afternoon folks,
    Back in the orifice to pick up the pieces after a week of wfh, oh joy. Irritatingly I missed the half term lack of traffic last week and I'm still stuck with the car as I'm still cattled. Feeling rather weary so trying not to overdo it. Never mind the eingang, I'm looking forward to the ausfahrt.
    Not surprised your legs are sore HD, told you it was a silly idea. TLW just has no sense or feeling any more.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831

Not surprised your legs are sore HD, told you it was a silly idea. TLW just has no sense or feeling any more.

My legs are always sore 😢
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    tlw1 said:

My legs are always sore 😢
    Mine get sore just thinking about the nonsense you get up to, and that's without me being beaten up by gravity :#
  • pinno
    Managed a pedal. Windy but I stayed upright.
    ...and [you won't believe it], there was this bright thing in the sky.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    pinno said:

...and [you won't believe it], there was this bright thing in the sky. /blockquote>

What was it?

Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    26 days post op and I managed to cut my toe nails on my left foot which is my new hip side. This used to a battle pre op involving mush wrestling of said foot in to position to cut nails.
  • pinno
    seanoconn said:

pinno said:

...and [you won't believe it], there was this bright thing in the sky. /blockquote>

What was it?

No idea but the end is nigh.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,612
    Baden? Nah, showering in a bit, pre early doors a-bed. Lot of materials shifting today, load it at the depot, unload, barrow it, carry it up the steps, stack it pending. 20 years ago, that would have been easy peasy, these days tired and sweaty. Shifting heavy stuff is a downside of living on The Slope, but I'll see that and raise you The Views.

Bit of race catch up viewing, chill and soon to snore.