saturday must be rotated twice to return to its initial configuration

'ning

gloomygrey but not nippy

ride cafes decadence
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Long(ish) run in the hills with a pal, then over to Chester bike shopping followed by dinner at friends
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Morning artichokes

Good idea that decadence SG. Perhaps we could arrange to put up a series of posters in Kabul of you indulging, Seano rogering, Stevo panzering, me Legoing, Oxo shopping (with wife), 'Loon topiarying, B³ scoffing and quaffing, spinner in his foursprung pork technic Audi TT, Homer skiing and... Annika rice's bum*.

*In it's prime.

This day could be either: finishing off a digital build instruction in Stud.io or preparing the concwete wound the 'ouse for ornamental gwavel innit. Lovely. Which is a whole load of scraping and weeding and pressure washing and pointing. Fun it won't be.
    [depending on the wevver].

What's on the telly @webboo ?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    The snot monster is still around but I'm fighting back. Out for some fresh air with the hounds in a bit then catch up with stuff that I missed while out West yesterday.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    ...and an x-ray of TLW missing a Liver.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Morning
    Today will be a bit of walking plus watching 2 of yesterdays races that I didn’t get round to watching.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    pinno said:

Morning artichokes

Good idea that decadence SG. Perhaps we could arrange to put up a series of posters in Kabul of you indulging, Seano rogering, Stevo panzering, me Legoing, Oxo shopping (with wife), 'Loon topiarying, B³ scoffing and quaffing, spinner in his foursprung pork technic Audi TT, Homer skiing and... Annika rice's bum*.

*In it's prime.

This day could be either: finishing off a digital build instruction in Stud.io or preparing the concwete wound the 'ouse for ornamental gwavel innit. Lovely. Which is a whole load of scraping and weeding and pressure washing and pointing. Fun it won't be.
    [depending on the wevver].

What's on the telly @webboo ?

There’s 3 stage races plus 2 cyclocross races. It’s a good job I can’t go cycling at the moment as I’d have to be up half the night to get through that lot.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    After folks,
    My life is so dull it failed to make Piña's list 😂
    Traditional slow start was enjoyed, still snot ridden and feeling very lethargic. Managed to get up to Richmond Park with the EPO for a short walk, but had to drive there as it's too far to walk at the moment. Stopped for a coffee and cake back at the car park and got rained on. That was enough excitement for the day. Got back to find the old boy over the road has popped his clogs, shame as he was a lovely bloke.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,612
    And the growing season is underway... today sowed chillis, sweet peppers, aubergines and my fave 'Sungold' tomatoes in the propagators. More to follow. Mmmm, bring on summer.
  • Speaking of skiing, I’m currently waxing a couple of pairs ready for next weekend

Not much else on today as we’re running a half marathon in Blackpool tomorrow
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Cheers Oxo.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,612
    oxoman said:

Bit early isn't it for sowing unless heating the greenhouse surely Mr O.

Sowing indoors, heated propagators. Have enough kitchen top space with good light to bring on seedlings to minipot size before moving them out to greenhouse in a couple of months. Got power link out there as well so can put some overnight covered heat if April temps dip too low. Or bring stuff back indoors if 'the beast from the east' as promised by the Daily Heil et al appears in May.
    The longer the growing season for the likes of chillis and peppers the better the crop.
  • pinno

After folks,
    My life is so dull it failed to make Piña's list 😂
    Traditional slow start was enjoyed, still snot ridden and feeling very lethargic. Managed to get up to Richmond Park with the EPO for a short walk, but had to drive there as it's too far to walk at the moment. Stopped for a coffee and cake back at the car park and got rained on. That was enough excitement for the day. Got back to find the old boy over the road has popped his clogs, shame as he was a lovely bloke.

I was struggling with the VN68 decadence...

Hang on! I got it. We'll do some photo editing: Poster of you you in an e-type.
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,521
    Walk, ponies, chop up a pallet.