tuesday physics beyond the standard model in pineapple anti-pineapple interaction

'ning

nippybright one again

ride, swift gmc sortie, cafe, wfh, bubbly
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Morning Cachinating Cockatoo's

Dull again.
    But mild.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Who turned off the lights?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Happy Valentines peeps.

No kids, oysters and margaritas this evening should be a winning combination.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Happy Valentines Day for those who care, both cards in HD towers reference boobs so its all good!

Managed a very cold run this morning, legs felt like tree stumps after a triathlon of small efforts yesterday so no further exertion is required today.

WFW, rather cold, kids round later to kill the romance.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Morning
    Exercises done and dogs walked. Now it’s avoiding getting in the floor fitters way. Not much in the way of cycling to watch today.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Still need to get a card and flowers for the current wife.

Early morning run too as shoot sleep, means not disappearing later so all good

Not sure what later is, just dumped a call from the wife as on a teams meeting - so may have already been decided
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Trip to the petrol station scheduled for later :)

Busy day of cave based meetings today, work is a bit busy just now and keeps stuffing up my plans to take time off.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,607
    New stove instal completed, good job done by the guys, Saturday for the first fire up once caulking, plaster etc hardened off. Happy.

Greenhouse 99% assembled, one louvre to give a bit of persuasion to as bent a glazing bar, overenthusiastic use of glazing paddle and mallet. Then get flooring sorted, central paving and gravelled sides. On schedule for the toms! 😎

That's been 7 consecutive full days of physical work, I'm getting too old for this. Pizza and beer Tuesday beckons.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Evening folks,
    Another dull day of WFH and stupid question fending. Haven't got the EPO anything for valentine's by virtue of being cooped up in the house, I was good to hear and kept her topped up with cups of tea and coffee. Better make her a gin and tonic next.
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,520
    Shooting westwards on a train. Assuming an easy drive from Taunton, and I should have time for a quick beer before bed.
  • Stevo_666
    orraloon said:

New stove instal completed, good job done by the guys, Saturday for the first fire up once caulking, plaster etc hardened off. Happy.

Greenhouse 99% assembled, one louvre to give a bit of persuasion to as bent a glazing bar, overenthusiastic use of glazing paddle and mallet. Then get flooring sorted, central paving and gravelled sides. On schedule for the toms! 😎

That's been 7 consecutive full days of physical work, I'm getting too old for this. Pizza and beer Tuesday beckons.

How long have you been putting that greenhouse together Loon? I'm sure Pinno could have refurbished a car in the time it's taken you to do that :p
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,607
    It's taken effing ages. It's like every single thing is try this, try that, try another, ok got the technique now. It's designed to be robust but eff me, some of the mechanics... just why? This is a 12x8 so not a commercial one, but I've built, dismantled, moved, rebuilt other greenhouses many times and that was like 1/2 a day. It's a cracking bit of kit thoughbut.

So knackered gardenboi is off to bed.
  • pinno
    I will have to inspect it of course.
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Don't you have to finish your car refurb before the next ice age?
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Maybe. The heater in it is quite good though.
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

Maybe. The heater in it is quite good though.
    It'll probably need that by time you're finished.