Wednesday gammon and pineapple.

Maybe with an egg and some chips.

Got up, scraped the car, took mini to swimming. Gone back to bed, and summoning the will to get kitted up and get on the bike.

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Morning bashi bazouks

Brr nippy.
    Who's getting their sexy tights on and braving it?
    Are you looking forward to it B³ and is that why you are posting at this time?
    When you're loosing sleep, smoking 40 a day and drinking in your lunch hour 6 months down the line...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    Delivered bike frame to buyer who paid for it a couple months ago, but never got round to collecting it.

Pulled one door card off the car. Hmmm. Clearly been tackled before by a ham-fisted muppet as there are a few issues. Not going to be easy to sort out, as no longer available. Wanting to update the sound system in the thing as it's rubbish and outdated, but speaker mount and placement is flimsy and awkward.

Looks like an opportunity to learn some new skills in trimming stuff to fit... lol.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Nice to have snow on the hounds walk, but disappearing fast.

Run in town later and a drink afterwards - but maybe water 😳
  • pinno

Looks like an opportunity to learn some new skills and buy a CNC machine, a 3D printer, a mini lathe, some metal bending (and rolling equipment), a Gesipa automatic rivet gun, a TiG welder, a pillar drill....

I'll fix ya.

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    I'm not going far today. Work from dining room is the order of the day with maybe a quick hound walk squeezed into lunchtime. Might brave it tomorrow.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,436
    'ning

nippy cafe stroll, wfh and laze

always find gammon slightly sweet, which clashes with the pineapple, so stick to gammon, eggs, chips, beans, and a dash or three of worcestershire sauce
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Hope V68 isn’t too sore this morning, silly old sod.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    Big thank you to top man @tlw1 or my G as the cool kids say these days. Saving me £££ on a car part that was already very reasonably priced. Very pleasant experience in store with nice, happy and helpful bunch of lads.
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,521
    sungod said:

'ning

nippy cafe stroll, wfh and laze

always find gammon slightly sweet, which clashes with the pineapple, so stick to gammon, eggs, chips, beans, and a dash or three of worcestershire sauce

Gammon, 2 fried eggs, chips. Encona brand hot sauce. Leave the beans in the tin. Have a nice bowl of pineapple for pudding.
  • pinno
    seanoconn said:

Big thank you to top man @tlw1 or my G as the cool kids say these days. Saving me £££ on a car part that was already very reasonably priced. Very pleasant experience in store with nice, happy and helpful bunch of lads.

G for grand dad?
  • beansnikpoh
    pinno said:

Morning bashi bazouks

Brr nippy.
    When you're loosing sleep, smoking 40 a day and drinking in your lunch hour 6 months down the line...

I sexy tightsed it. Seemed a touch warmer than yesterday.

Why am I going to end up smoking again and drinking at lunchtime? I'm normally up early.
  • pinno

pinno said:

Morning bashi bazouks

Brr nippy.

Why am I going to end up smoking again and drinking at lunchtime? I'm normally up early.
    The stress in your new position. :smile:
  • beansnikpoh
    pinno said:

pinno said:

Morning bashi bazouks

Brr nippy.

The stress in your new position. :smile:
    Aah, I get you now. New position not starting until March. It's all stressful tbh, because I fcuking hate working.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning folks, feeling rather stiff for some reason and I am indeed a silly old sod, but that's hardly news and I'm in good company here.
    Was quite a slow commute to my desk with much swearing, even though it was only a question of getting to the next room. Worse still I'm not going to get to the pub and it's Wednesday, I have plenty of medication here though.
  • Not much point me commuting as it's only 3 and a bit miles and not a chance anyway in this.
    Swim session booked shortly, Zwift later with a quick change and a short run/skate around the block.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • photonic69
    photonic69 Posts: 2,411
    A'noon. WFW this morning after struggling in through the frozen roads only to find the Sparky fitting replacement LED panel lights in my office still there from yesterday. Lights off. Can't see feck all. Man working on ladder behind me. Me with lots to do so thought sod it and now WFH. Rubbish dimmable LED panels keep blowing the transformer things. 3 out of 4 blown.

Sometimes. Maybe. Possibly.

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,612
    That's my first sesh done as a volunteer gardener at the rather lovely NTS gardens on the edge of town. Got my badge! Nice to mix with volunteers of all ages, youngest was only 17, plus the group of trainees who are on a 12 month intensive course. And I could teach them some things!

Good day out. Feeling chilled and relaxed. 👍
  • Stevo_666

Morning folks, feeling rather stiff for some reason

Did they give you little blue coloured 'painkillers'?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    Stevo_666 said:

Not that kind of morning stiffness :D
    Generally feeling a little better, but still very achy. Told work I won't be in this week.
  • beansnikpoh

Stevo_666 said:

Not that kind of morning stiffness :D
    Generally feeling a little better, but still very achy. Told work I won't be in this week.
    Taking a tumble is never fun. Hope you heal up quickly.

Weather app suggesting a slightly warmer trip home at ~ 4 or 5 degrees. Positively balmy.
  • veronese68

Weather app suggesting a slightly warmer trip home at ~ 4 or 5 degrees. Positively balmy.

Sweaty in your sexy tights then.
  • Stevo_666
    Now trying to decide whether to chance riding tomorrow morning when it'll still be icy, or get the train and go for a decent ride on the weekend.
  • veronese68
    Stevo_666 said:

Now trying to decide whether to chance riding tomorrow morning when it'll still be icy, or get the train and go for a decent ride on the weekend.

On Monday I'd have said ride carefully, today I say better to wait and ride another day 🙄
  • tlw1
    seanoconn said:

Pleasure……. So when do I get the pics you promised 😂
  • Stevo_666

Stevo_666 said:

On Monday I'd have said ride carefully, today I say better to wait and ride another day 🙄
    Going to be -2 when I'd be due to ride tomorrow morning so decided to ride another day. I must be getting old and sensible.
  • pinno
    orraloon said:

That's my first sesh done as a volunteer gardener at the rather lovely NTS gardens on the edge of town. Got my badge! Nice to mix with volunteers of all ages, youngest was only 17, plus the group of trainees who are on a 12 month intensive course. And I could teach them some things!

Good day out. Feeling chilled and relaxed. 👍

Good gig that 'Loon, well done.
  • seanoconn
    tlw1 said:

seanoconn said:

When your guard is down and you least expect them 👍
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

tlw1 said:

seanoconn said:

So naughty pics are the latest crypto currency? :smile:
  • tlw1
    seanoconn said:

tlw1 said:

seanoconn said:

😂
  • seanoconn
    Stevo_666 said:

seanoconn said:

tlw1 said:

seanoconn said:

So naughty pics are the latest crypto currency? :smile:
    You have to earn a d!ck pic Stevo.