Thursday the final frontier, well almost

Moaning,

Wet but hopefully drying, warmer, sunny day in prospect according to the forecast

WFW today but due to distance it’s a drive in. Be a late finish too so nothing on the cards for tonight.
I do hope I've done this right :) first timer ;)

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,321

Moaning,

Wet but hopefully drying, warmer, sunny day in prospect according to the forecast

WFW today but due to distance it’s a drive in. Be a late finish too so nothing on the cards for tonight.
    I do hope I've done this right :) first timer ;)

Good work CC 👍
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    Booked tomorrow off to change rear brakes and disks on the car. Just remember what a PITA it was to get the rear disk off the last time, had to use the Jack and a crow bar to get the leverage required. Should be fun.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    Well done CC. I dunno, these lazy solar deities...

Third day on the trot in the Twatcave and its getting a bit boring but am in the office tomorrow for my annual BUPA 'MOT'. Suspect I may get a few advisories after the amount of time spent off the bike last year.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    Stevo_666 said:

Third day on the trot in the Twatcave and its getting a bit boring but am in the office tomorrow for my annual BUPA 'MOT'. Suspect I may get a few advisories after the amount of time spent off the bike last year.

They might cut you back to 10 scotch eggs, 8 pot noodles and 7 Cornish pasties a week.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,438
    'ning

another soggy day, sigh

cafe stroll strolled, smidge of wfh, baguette, early laze
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

They might cut you back to 10 scotch eggs, 8 pot noodles and 7 Cornish pasties a week.
    I'll cut back on the pot noodles but the Scotch Eggs and Cornish pasties are non-negotiable.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Red wine induced fuzz is well and truly in place today, Dry January is great fun...
    WFW followed by WFH later, packing for a weekend away and hot tub beckons followed by an early night. Not.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Working in offices where I should have hybrid commuted and didn’t due to needing to leave on time as meeting some friends for a run
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Afternoon folks,
    Busy day of WFW for me today, had to drive in and drop the EPO off, I suspect the traffic this evening will be very tedious. Trip to the Autosport show tomorrow is confirmed, the delights of the NEC await.
    Just got to get through the rest of today without murderising any of the idiots or defenestrating my computer, this may be harder than it sounds.
    Well done for a fine start to a daily thread CC, that's the kind of thing needed, right is far too rigid a concept.
  • Stevo_666
    Quiet innit. I'm trying to avoid watching The Apprentice now that Stressbag and Stroptwentysomething have stolen the remote.
  • tlw1
    Nice chatty run followed by the pub where I drank water 😳
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,199
    tlw1 said:

Holy Shmokes...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    oxoman said:

tlw1 said:

YOU WHAT. 😖. Run I understand but pub drinking water. NO. FGS man slap yourself and don't do it again. At least go non alcohol beer. The shame.😳😶
    Sorry 😂
  • Stevo_666
    To be fair, beer is 90-odd percent water. Especially the Southern stuff.