New bike help

Hi all.
I'm after a replacement for my Mason Bokeh adventure gravel bike, that I've had stolen from our home.
I'm after something a bit racier 700c X max 40mm, as main use is commute over tarmac , ideally mud guard mounts. Carbon frame , Hydraulic disc , 105 or equivalent mechanical shifting, hidden/integrated cabling around £3k.
Think along lines
Giant Revolt or TCR
Trek checkpoint
Specialized diverge
Ribble endurance SL (albeit only 25mm with guards) or CRG
Orbea Oreo (32mm max which is what I had not sure if takes guards)
Canyon CF SL (30mm max not sure if take guards and no stick)
Anything else? What's best deal??
Looking second hand too but trying find something that fits spec size location price etc not found anything yet ...

Comments

• MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Synapse?
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • How about the Orro Terra C.
    I had the original alloy frame, sold it and regretted it a bit so got the carbon version.
    I ride it with 38mm Hutchinson Overide tyres which do road and gravel really well.
    It’s got everything you want/ have listed and there’s a cracking deal on at Merlin Cycles currently.£1725.00
    https://www.merlincycles.com/orro-terra-c-105-hydro-gravel-bike-2022-270221.html
    It’s not a slow bike by any means. Does everything.

Worth a look.
    I’ve fitted SKS Speedrocker mudguards which work well and ensure that I can get them on and off very quickly. Worth getting the extension flap.Also available at Merlin Cycles ( I don’t work for them!)
    Good luck with the searching!
  • More info on the Terra range on Orro’s website too
    https://www.orrobikes.com/

( And no I don’t have business interests with them either! : - )
  • Defblade
    Defblade Posts: 138
    Remember to upgrade your security, too - sadly, thieves know that a in a few weeks or months time, you'll likely have a shiny new bike to pinch again...
  • andyh01
    andyh01 Posts: 599
    Is a Giant Defy advance pro 2 with ultegra mechanical shifting & hulic disc brakey
  • Always good to get some feedback/ thoughts/ developments about any suggestions!