It's Tuesday 9.27 (approx) and nobody has started a rediculously titled thread...

Feeling groggy so WFH today, been on zwift which was terrible in a cold garage.
Need more tea.
Advocate of disc brakes.

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    First day back, maybe people are actually working for a change. First time for me since 16th December so easing myself in gently with the help of coffee.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,199
    Stevo_666 said:

... maybe people are actually working for a change...

Don't be silly.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • photonic69
    photonic69 Posts: 2,411
    Morning all. Back to school! Aaarg! Still recovering from lingering Flu from 20th Dec! Crappy Xmas. Mostly in bed.
    Trying to figure out what my keyboard/mouse in my office does. Trying to figure out what I do in my office. No joy so far. More coffee in order.

Sometimes. Maybe. Possibly.

• pinno
    That was your opportunity HD. They don't come along very often.

Another holiday day for the Toots. They get nearly 3 weeks which is ridiculous. How you are supposed to fill the time at this time of year, I have no idea.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Meh, work has not eased into the new year.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,615
    Send them outside to enjoy the fresh air and balmy weather.

๐Ÿค” oh. Grey, wet, gusty and miserable looking in these parts. Another inside day.
  • Daughter got a message from school mid christmas break saying today was teacher training day so she's had to take another day off. How unorganized is that?
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,321

Daughter got a message from school mid christmas break saying today was teacher training day so she's had to take another day off. How unorganized is that?

We didnโ€™t find out till yesterday! โ€˜Just a reminderโ€™ the message began. Reminder! You didnโ€™t tell us! Luckily Missus is off today.
    Pinno, ืžืœืš ืื™ื“ื™ื•ื˜ ื•ื—ืจื ืžื›ื•ื ืื™
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,438
    'ning

you lot are so lazy, but i'm patient

'twas a soggy and gloomygrey start

ride, cafe, nipped into gmc for a natter, bail soon i think
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • seanoconn
    Anyway. Good morning ye Bilge drinking sons of motherless goats. Happy new year.

Wobble in, grey gloomy turned into what looks like rain for the day. Work avoidance beckons.
  • seanoconn
    Ooh CX to watch this afternoon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,521
    At my home desk. I might gently test out my (just) post-cold lungs on the static bike later. The weather looks unremittingly ballcocks today, but I might risk a pedal tomorrow.
  • pinno
    oxoman said:

Evening all. Survived start up at work with very little hassle for a change. Weather minging as usual.
    Spotted this on LinkedIn for the legoheads.
    https://www.linkedin.com/posts/oliver-williams_mechanical-engineering-ugcPost-7011987953673469952-z7zj?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_android

This is either the same person or he has copied...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1-YeqGynlw

Anyway, nothing special.
    Special is this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUdlSYC1cCE
  • Stevo_666
    Geektastic :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

Yes, of course - a timing mechanism which is appealing to you.
    Unfortunately, it won't fit on your wrist.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Evening folks,
    Busy day back in the orifice, at least I managed to wobble there and back. But grim out to match my mood with the return to the grindstone. Got home and was straight into fitting the new dishwasher, you'd think I was well up on the brownie points but it's amazing how quickly such things can be undone.
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

Yes, of course - a timing mechanism which is appealing to you.
    Unfortunately, it won't fit on your wrist.
    I dunno, I have a few big uns. Fnarr fnarr.