'ning

temporary lull in the sogginess, though i suspect roads still won't have dried

ride, cafes, mince pie and lazing
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,319
    Morning four legged cyrano's,

What was the Ofra Haza dance track that hit the charts in early 1991?

Shopping, wood stacking and not a lot else today me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-Bqi3RYiWc
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,400
    Off to a working mens club this morning to play darts with the boy. I wonder if women are still barred or at least not allowed in the bar area.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,522

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,455
    edited December 2022
    Lie in and coffee done. Next up is trip to shops to replenish supplies, get car cleaned as it's filthy, then out for a bike ride. Then dinner with Mrs. 666 as it's her birthday.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    Pissing it down, as it has since we got here really. One of the downsides of SW England.

Me and Mrs B³ are full of cold, following MiL turning up on Xmas Day streaming and coughing. 🙄

Tried to kill the virus with cheese and port yesterday evening at the neighbour's, but it didn't work.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Morning folks,
    Another slow start is being enjoyed, tea² has been consumed, coffee is on. The lad is supposed to be doing an alternative Christmas dinner with his girlfriend here today, alternative as it's not Christmas and she's a vegan. I don't mind the food, just don't pretend it's meat.
    Happy birthday to the long suffering Mrs 666.
    I might go and hide in the garage for a bit, could even clean my bikes.
  • Early run for me today too, slow as shit probably because one was bubbling about a mile out from home.
    Nice to blow the cobwebs out though, might go for a swim tomorrow.
    In the meantime, sex bath and a gin.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,674
    edited December 2022
    Last needle in the eye of the year. Plus c'est la même chose. So that's me now on the do nothing embargo for next 2 days. Pretty much like the past 2 weeks that'll be then.

So. Woodburner on. Houblon Chouffe poured. And continue...

Edited to ćõrręčt ze accent innit.