tuesday guided tungsten pineapples exceed 87 km/s in testing

'ning

nippier, but will the roads finally be dry

ride cafes and laze
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Walk hounds, run and then off to Liverpool for a couple of days, should be a giggle
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,197
    Morning Lobotomists

Grey, misty murk out there.
    I think someone brought lurgy into the house.
    Will chase up welder bloke for use of trailer for wood seen as we burnt an extra heap of it up during the cold snap.

Hangover Seano?
    Did you get extra socks?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    tlw1 said:

Walk hounds, run and then off to Liverpool for a couple of days, should be a giggle

Bring your gun.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    pinno said:

Morning Lobotomists

Grey, misty murk out there.
    I think someone brought lurgy into the house.
    Will chase up welder bloke for use of trailer for wood seen as we burnt an extra heap of it up during the cold snap.

Hangover Seano?
    Did you get extra socks?

Extra socks but no hangover. Missus collapsed on the sofa 1pm onwards. Had some bubbly to celebrate birthday but nothing else. She’s not as hardcore as she used to be.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    seanoconn said:

tlw1 said:

Bring your gun.
    :neutral:
  • seanoconn
    Clean bike, spot of gardening, await children arrival. Head to Liverpool with the crew ready to ambush TLW1 as he goes into the pub.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Sitting in a caff in Sevenoaks waiting for the busted windscreen washer motor on Mrs. 666s car to be replaced. Rather handily this also keeps me out of range of Mrs. 666 who's in full stressbag mode as the in laws are coming round this afternoon.

Beats sitting in a caff in Liverpool I guess.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,521
    About to head out for a walk to a pub for lunch. Nothing too strenuous, a bit woody.
  • pinno
    seanoconn said:

Clean bike, spot of gardening, await children arrival. Head to Liverpool with the crew ready to ambush TLW1 as he goes into the pub.

Well that's silly: you should wait till he comes out, except that could be at about 4am.
    He doesn't carry cash so I don't know what you will achieve - it's all on company tick.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Afternoon folks,
    Slow start has been enjoyed, need to fix the dishwasher as it started playing up again having had to cope with all the Christmas plates. Got to have another look at a neighbour's shower as well. Had a knock on the door from a slightly panicked woman Christmas day that she couldn't turn the shower off. Couldn't fix it properly so I just capped it for the time being. She's probably starting to smell a bit funky by now so should have another look.
    Out for a late daughter's birthday meal with the family this evening. She picked Giggling Squid which is normally pretty good.
    Nearly run out of Christmas socks.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,613
    Foul weather here, rain rain rain. Though guess that's better than the snow being dumped upcountry according to reports. Will go for another trip en turbo later, continue with the lurgie-recovery procedure.

Got a sparky due in tomorrow, tick some more items off The Big List of Things To Do.
  • tlw1
    seanoconn said:

Come in I’m getting the drinks in
  • tlw1
    pinno said:

seanoconn said:

Well that's silly: you should wait till he comes out, except that could be at about 4am.
    He doesn't carry cash so I don't know what you will achieve - it's all on company tick.
    Christmas time, been given the gift of choice by a few people aka cash
  • pinno
    tlw1 said:

pinno said:

seanoconn said:

Christmas time, been given the gift of choice by a few people aka cash
    That guarantees you'll get jumped on the way in.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    oxoman said:

Well gents panto went down better than expected

Oh no it didn't, etc, etc...
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    oxoman said:

Oh yes it did. They even managed to get 7 proper dwarfs somehow.

At least they didn't sell you short.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]