five cold krug,
four veuve clicquot,
three salon,
two bollinger,
and a grand siècle, la cuvée
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Wot, no Taittinger?

Lunch done on a beautiful summer day, including a bottle of local (vintage) fizz I'd not tried before, but which was just fine. Managed to not quite fall asleep on the sun lounge so avoided the BBQ look.

May need a reviving drink soon.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,521
    Merry Christmas to you all, I've just done my rendition of the 12 days of bubbly.

No bubbly or wine for me though, as it has been decreed that we shall drive to Somerset after lunch and kicking Mrs B³'s mother out on the street. It kind of makes sense to minimise traffic hassle. I'm sure I will open something when we get there.

May all of your holy old socks be laid to rest with respect for the service they have provided to your manky hooves.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Merry Christmas all

Odd but everyone is still asleep, but we did go to bed only a few hours ago and the kids were off into the hot tub at that point.

Walk hounds, presents, run (hopefully), local pub and then off to my parents with the eldest rugrat driving 😎

More champagne upon our return later.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    edited December 2022
    Merry Christmas Peeps,

Just got up. Mrs. 666 and junior have decided to do their godly duty and go to church so I'll laze around and keep the hounds company until its time to take them out while the turkey cooks. Got the dull religious music station on the radio to get that Christmassy feeling until we crack open the grog. Fizzy plonk on standby.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    oxoman said:

Morning and Merry Christmas everyone. Brats finally awake after a lie in. Dogs more excited than the kids. Have a nice Day.

You have more than one dog now Oxo?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning folks, happy Christmas to you all. EPO and I currently lying in bed with our second cup of tea as both kids are still snoring. Spike Milligan is singing "I'm Walking Backwards for Christmas" from an alternative seasonal playlist. Short walk, pub, food and more lounging and drinking is on the cards.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,199

Wot, no Taittinger?

No Lambrusco either.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Wot, no Taittinger?

No Lambrusco either.

Bottle of Blue Nun and a Soda Stream?
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    Feliz Navidad.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • pinno
    Merry Christmas and all that.

Beans gave us one dead Sparrow and one live Sparrow which was happily rescued from under the couch and repatriated to the garden.
    Tricky and Shorty are a little bit excited.

Roast beast and Yorkshire pudding later washed down with a bottle of Barbera D'Alba.

Have a good one.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,321
    Stevo_666 said:

Merry Christmas Peeps,

Just got up. Mrs. 666 and junior have decided to do their godly duty and go to church so I'll laze around and keep the hounds company until its time to take them out while the turkey cooks. Got the dull religious music station on the radio to get that Christmassy feeling until we crack open the grog. Fizzy plonk on standby.

I can imagine you spontaneously combusting the moment you set foot in a church 😂
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    Lavishing love on the kids as they’ll be gone in an hour 🥳🥳🥳
  • pinno
    seanoconn said:

I can imagine you being spontaneously combusted by a higher being the moment you set foot in a church 😂

FTFY.

• Stevo_666
    seanoconn said:

Stevo_666 said:

Merry Christmas Peeps,

I can imagine you spontaneously combusting the moment you set foot in a church 😂
    Why do you think I haven't gone :smiley:
  • seanoconn
    pinno said:

seanoconn said:

I can imagine you being spontaneously combusted by a higher being the moment you set foot in a church 😂

FTFY.

I thought that was implied
  • Stevo_666
    oxoman said:

Stevo_666 said:

oxoman said:

Morning and Merry Christmas everyone. Brats finally awake after a lie in. Dogs more excited than the kids. Have a nice Day.

Feels like it at times, but no still the one. He's helped everyone open there prezzies very gently.
    Ours have gone back to sleep. We might wrap some bits of turkey up for them later.
  • pinno
    oxoman said:

Stevo_666 said:

oxoman said:

Feels like it at times, but no still the one. He's helped everyone open there prezzies very gently.
    'The dog is more...'
    Or... 'The dog's more...' methinks but then it's that funny Derbyshire speak innit.
    I have an aunt in Derby and she speaks funny. It's sort of not quite Birmingham, not quite Northern, it sort of in between something.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,615
    It's almost dark, the rain is battering off the window, festive cheer all round. Seasonal fecilitations y'all.
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,521
    seanoconn said:

Lavishing love on the kids as they’ll be gone in an hour 🥳🥳🥳

😳😳😳

How do you swing that then?

Great start here, levering the boy out of bed to open his presents and be driven to his dad, I think he got in at 4. Reeked of stale booze and generally upset his mother.
  • Merry Christmas all

Not sure if Santa's been but the PF's have visited, fixing it now LOL may have to have a beer afterwards ;) as you do
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

seanoconn said:

FTFY.

I'll give you my best scowl

• Stevo_666
    orraloon said:

It's almost dark, the rain is battering off the window, festive cheer all round. Seasonal fecilitations y'all.

Be thankful you're not a Yank right now, Loon.

• pinno
    oxoman said:

I was born in the black country before it was taken over, luckily left before I started speaking yamyam.

So we're related?
    Fcuk.

• step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Gleðileg jól etc etc from festive as heck heckshire.

Rolling home shortly for some festive food of some sort
  • Stevo_666
    The standard answer is Alsager isn't it?
  • Tipton is unequivocally the worst part of the Black Country. Anyone who says it isn't is from Tipton 😂
  • Stevo_666
    oxoman said:

Stevo_666 said:

The standard answer is Alsager isn't it?

Nope to far north and that's the potteries ?
    If its not the South East or the North East then IHGAFC :)
  • pinno
    oxoman said:

pinno said:

oxoman said:

I was born in the black country before it was taken over, luckily left before I started speaking yamyam.

So we're related?
    Fcuk.

Depends which bit. Think of the worst possible place nowadays and I'll let you know if your close.
    The Brierley bonk?
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    edited December 2022
    pinno said:

oxoman said:

pinno said:

oxoman said:

So we're related?
    Fcuk.

Depends which bit. Think of the worst possible place nowadays and I'll let you know if your close.
    The Brierley bonk?
    Is that a knocking shop?