Die Velon - long live the Roadcode...

Maybe - but it seems similar to me

https://roadcode.cc/

Comments

• MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    what is it? we glanced at the front page but couldn't bearsedto fight through the hyperbole and nonsense words
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • Haha

Its an app I think...
  • andyrr
    andyrr Posts: 1,819
    MattFalle said:

what is it? we glanced at the front page but couldn't bearsedto fight through the hyperbole and nonsense words

Do you always need to call for a grownup on forums to explain texts of more than a sentence or 2 or those with words that have more than a couple of syllables? Can’t MFs combine brain power to work it out ? It’s not quite A Brief History of Time on a website.
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644

Haha

Its an app I think...

but wassit do?
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • gweeds
    gweeds Posts: 2,564
    “Our platform brings together a range of exciting content from the teams, as well as a place where fans can trade in digital assets. By harnessing the power of Web3 technology, we’re able to reward all contributors fairly and transparently.

Own digital collectibles, in-game assets, and team access tokens, and join the community of passionate fans who are changing the face of pro cycling.”

I, for one, have been waiting for the power of Web3 to get digital collectibles.

Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,745
    Ah! Pokémon for cyclists.
    No ta.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,674
    Is there a missing piece along lines of "and you muppets give me your money for these things and I fucks off with it"?
  • Ahh, the emperor's new non-fungibles look magnificent.
    ================================
    Cake is just weakness entering the body
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,150
    Can you buy NFTs of Tour de France agriculture displays? I think there’s a market for that, if the ASO delete all other digital imprints.
    Twitter: @RichN95