tuesday vanishes at infinity

'ning

slightly nippier, soggy start

lightning raid into gmc, cafes, bubbly day
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Hounds walked, work snizzle starting and out later for music in the pub ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • photonic69
    photonic69 Posts: 2,411
    Morning. Brighter start. WFW today. Driving in. Feeling Post Xmas party lurgy setting in from random snoggings on Friday. Arse.

Sometimes. Maybe. Possibly.

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Morning dunder headed coconuts

Getting some distant light from the East. It's clear at least.

T -1, then Pagan shenanigans (dinner mainly).

Have fun on the merry go round folks - all that WFW shyte.
    [Edit}
    Have fun on the merry go round folks - all that W shyte.

Hee hee.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167

Morning. Brighter start. WFW today. Driving in. Feeling Post Xmas party lurgy setting in from random snoggings on Friday. censored .

Sounds like it was a good party at least. Not wishing to jinx anything but is the back fully recovered now?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Lie in, dog walk, buy stuff, bike ride today. Or something like that. The joys of not being at work.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • photonic69
    edited December 2022
    Stevo_666 said:

Morning. Brighter start. WFW today. Driving in. Feeling Post Xmas party lurgy setting in from random snoggings on Friday. censored .

Sounds like it was a good party at least. Not wishing to jinx anything but is the back fully recovered now?
    Thanks. Back doing ok. I still can feel it's not right but some physio of the next few weeks will sort it hopefully.

Yeah, our parties are legendary! So much so that our newly aquired sister department (consisting of mainly web dev and web editors/designers) don't want to go out with us as they heard that "we drink too much"!!! lol

Edit: totally random blokes from another company in the same pub were so jealous of our Christmas shenanigans they wanted to come and work with us just so they could come on our jolly p!ssups.

• Not many shenanigans going on here, might nip out for some wrapping paper and possibly a swim session if I can spare the time/energy.
    Last club run is tomorrow followed by a few beers. Bicycle riding is currently limited to the garage.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • As it's dull here today I'll confirm that I have been swimming.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831

As it's dull here today I'll confirm that I have been swimming.

With or without armbands?
  • photonic69
    tlw1 said:

As a kid I thought I'd try armbands around my ankles. I'll never make that mistake again!!

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Afternoon folks,
    I must confess but the image of a young photonic with arm bands round his ankles trying to keep his head above water did make me chuckle. Thankfully curiosity didn't kill that particular cat. Just as well as his works drinks sound like fun.
    Busy day in the orifice, don't people know we should be winding down for a week off now? I haven't been swimming today, did manage to wobble in though. Felt decidedly lethargic, but it was nice to be on a better bike at least. Out for beer and curry with a few colleagues tonight, we're not having a Christmas party so a few of us are going out. Sounds windy out, will be worse in here tomorrow.
    Onwards and upwards...
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318

tlw1 said:

As a kid I thought I'd try armbands around my ankles. I'll never make that mistake again!!
    Youโ€™ve done well to make it this far in life ๐Ÿ‘
    Pinno, ืžืœืš ืื™ื“ื™ื•ื˜ ื•ื—ืจื ืžื›ื•ื ืื™
  • tlw1 said:

Proof as to why women live longer than men.

@tlw1, no inflatable devices or toys were used in the aforementioned session.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666

tlw1 said:

Proof as to why women live longer than men.

I thought it was because married men are a lot more willing to die.
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,521
    Have I been to the panto? Oh yes I have. Ohhhh no I haven't. Etc. What larks.

On the bus home now.
  • seanoconn

On the bus home now.

Heโ€™s behind you!
  • beansnikpoh
    seanoconn said:

On the bus home now.

Heโ€™s behind you!
    Exactly. Great fun at Wimbledon Theatre. Would recommend.
  • seanoconn

seanoconn said:

On the bus home now.

Heโ€™s behind you!
    Exactly. Great fun at Wimbledon Theatre. Would recommend.
    My son is going with his Nan and some friends to Wimbledon Panto tomorrow. Iโ€™ll tell him itโ€™s good.
  • Stevo_666
    Which minor celebs should are in yours? Walked past the Stag theatre in Sevenoaks and didn't recognise anyone starring in the panto. At least Bromley had Linda Lusardi in the panto (admittedly a good few years ago)
  • beansnikpoh
    edited December 2022
    Matthew Kelly was the dame. Dickand Dom I had heard of. The others on the poster were good, but not on my radar.