The silly where have you posted Christmas cards to thread.

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,196
...and it's frikkin extortionate sending them 1st class.

Apart from local(ish):

Bristol
Edinburgh
Leighton Buzzard
Nairobi
Eastbourne
Stourbridge
Whitianga (NZ)
London innit
IOM
Nardern Eyerlan'

Also a sign of your age as the list gets shorter every year :disappointed: .
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,596
    UK, Canada, USA, Fiji. Just the 53 this year posted, and diminishing. Rest hand delivered.
    Would be xpensive but a good use of those old bargainisious version stamps. 😉
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,217
    Nowhere - humbug! (Unless you count the one I personally delivered to the wife).
  • Munsford0
    Munsford0 Posts: 606
    edited December 2022
    Noo Joisey USA, NooZealand, t'Yorkshire, Kent, Fetford, Laaandan. The older we get the shorter the list...

Wifey has responded to the cost of living crisis by digging out the card I gave her last year :)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    Anyone overseas gets an ecard from me. Probably missed the posting dates for most places overseas by now anyway.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Munsford0 said:

Noo Joisey USA, NooZealand, t'Yorkshire, Kent, Fetford, Laaandan. The older we get the shorter the list...

Wifey has responded to the cost of living crisis by digging out the card I gave her last year :)

Well done the entrepreneurial Mrs Munsford.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    pinno said:

Also a sign of your age as the list gets shorter every year :disappointed: .

If you'd said sooner I'd have posted you one. Missed the last posting date for 2nd class though by a long way.