Van der Poel Assault Conviction overturned

Glad to see this result. Obviously he responded more strongly that would be wise, but it did appear he was deliberately baited. I have 13 year olds and disagree with the father that this is only natural for girls on holiday. Mine would not even try to do it....

Comments

• ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,348
    lol
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    edited December 2022
    rwoofer said:

Glad to see this result. Obviously he responded more strongly that would be wise, but it did appear he was deliberately baited. I have 13 year olds and disagree with the father that this is only natural for girls on holiday. Mine would not even try to do it....

the father won't mind then if we send #shaggerMF to sleep with his wife repeatedly as this is only natural for women on holiday.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,231
    alan_a said:

My conviction was overthrown too.

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Who knew attending international bike races in Australia was quite such a high stakes game with the local rozzers eh?
  • gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,439

alan_a said:

My conviction was overthrown too.

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Who knew attending international bike races in Australia was quite such a high stakes game with the local rozzers eh?
    2 of my mates got arrested when we went on holiday. Must be a thing there.
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago