Saturday is a sunnyday

'ning

Not much planned.
Might ring the garage about getting the rattling on the car.

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,474
    Good lie in after watching some random film on Netflix. Mrs 666 is walking the hounds, very public spirited of her. Just having coffee and chilling for a bit. Spot of bike fettling stuff and jobs this afternoon then rounds to one of the neighbours houses for a Christmas party.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,328
    Morning Garglers

You want to get a rattle on your car Thistle? Just find some bolts and loosen them - you don't need a garage.
    Was that a pic of you up Snowdon yesterday?
    What's with the dull unimaginative, almost Calvinistic thread title?

So many questions, so little time.

Sun is out, will pedal in the brr.

CX on da telly later innit.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

What's with the dull unimaginative, almost Calvinistic thread title?

This always happens when sungod takes his hallucinogenics away with him.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Run with a pal been done, pig based breakfast eaten and now getting ready for the gentleman’s lunch, meeting at the pub at 11
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,145
    Missing bolts might be the problem. Looking at how much faff it is to replace (i.e. expensive) I might just live with it until it needs new discs.

No longer sunny here, although the wind has dropped a bit.
  • tlw1
    thistle_ said:

Missing bolts might be the problem. Looking at how much faff it is to replace (i.e. expensive) I might just live with it until it needs new discs.

Can get you some cheap discs
  • thistle_
    tlw1 said:

thistle_ said:

Tis the backing plate thingy come loose.
    To get it off (or replace) you need to take the caliper and disc off. Looks like a lot of effort for what it is.
  • pinno
    thistle_ said:

tlw1 said:

thistle_ said:

Tis the backing plate thingy come loose.
    To get it off (or replace) you need to take the caliper and disc off. Looks like a lot of effort for what it is.
    5 min job.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,674
    It is a sunny day 😎 Garden fettling, seasonal stuff, leaf clearing. Tired legs though, knock it off early.

Leaves pretty much all down now, so views change.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Evening folks,
    It's that time of the year, the day when the EPO sends me into the loft to get boxes of Christmas tat down. Then having stuck stuff all over the house the boxes go back into the loft with loads left over. I then ask if we can get rid of the excess we never use to save dragging it in and out of the loft every year. No prizes for guessing the answer. Drinks with neighbours shortly.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401

Evening folks,
    It's that time of the year, the day when the EPO sends me into the loft to get boxes of Christmas tat down. Then having stuck stuff all over the house the boxes go back into the loft with loads left over. I then ask if we can get rid of the excess we never use to save dragging it in and out of the loft every year. No prizes for guessing the answer. Drinks with neighbours shortly.

Exactly this today!
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666

Evening folks,

They are quite easy to 'lose' o:)
  • thistle_
    Stevo_666 said:

Evening folks,

Especially if you have dogs/cats who eat/steal/shred it.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    thistle_ said:

Stevo_666 said:

Evening folks,

Especially if you have dogs/cats who eat/steal/shred it.
    But then they just buy more stuff. The worst thing is when you get dragged out foraging to get foliage so they make a Christmas wreath for the door.
  • pinno
    ...and the bloody Pine needles all over the place.

God knows what Beans will do to the Christmas tree.
  • tlw1
    Think starting at 11 and finishing now is a decent effort