wednesday feels like tuesday was only yesterday

'ning

forecast sunnywarm

ride and cafes, bask
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Long walk with hounds in a slight fog after yesterdays game and pub fun.

Work snizzle and then running with some pals
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,318
    Morning Cercopithecus's / (Cercopithecii?)

Not so foggy but brrr...

Will start core stability and strengthening stuff 'cos all that cycling has left me feeble.
    Waiting for a delivery from the yew ess ay.
    Can't send bowel screen test off 'cos of strike, though could put it in the post box to fester for 2 days.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • @pinno nice thought...

Pretty cold here 3 degrees so still sat with my coat on.
    Should have been on the turbo this morning but needed sleep, probably get on it (turbo, not beer) tonight or a run depending on whats what.

Hellabusy in the run up to Christmas now, we've got about 1 or two days free! The downside of being a grown-up.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,452
    Tired after a long day and pedalling quickly to get back in time to see the match, so got woken by the alarm for once. Its a caving day today, may watch more footy tonight amd cheer on Poland. For now, more coffee needed.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Cold and misty here. Hope everyone is well. Had my hands full with working, walking the dogs and driving to and from the hospital for the last month. Some likelihood of the three of them coming home today or tomorrow (OH has been in for a week teaching them to feed without a tube). I've already messaged my colleagues to say I'm going to be busy for a while which has taken a bit of the pressure off and made it easier to skive today and sort my firewood out...
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Afternoon folks,
    Another day in the orifice, thankfully not as manic as yesterday. Had a meeting with a Turkish supplier then had to pedal to the old dear's to listen in on a phone appointment with a cardiologist. As expected she wasn't listening and heard what she thought they would say rather than what was actually said. Follow up phone call with my sister confirmed my suspicions so corrected the old dear and told my sister what was actually said. Luckily one of us has been supervising all of her hospital visits, looks like we'll have to start doing the same with GP and others as well.
    Picked up a piece of granite worktop for the kitchen last night #buggermethatwasheavy Just have to see if I can make it fit next.
    Out for beer and curry tonight.
    pinno said:

Cercopithecii?

I'd think it's that
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,674
    Best wishes re the weans advent HM.

Cold and misty here indeed. The 'feels like' showing 2C. First time meet up with Wednesday Wheelers for coffee and snack, local farm shop so did and out and back loop beforehand to justify not just walking there. 4 layers + the ski gloves so passed the test. Popular group that, from around the area, 24-25 in total. Nice bit of trade for the farm shop.

And the rest of the day will be do not very much at all.
  • Site meeting meeted, lunch lunched and back to WFW for a bit.

I might wire the fire stick up the garage TV tonight to make turboing more bearable.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Get the bunting out - South East Water have just announced that they have lifted the hosepipe ban...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Stevo_666 said:

Get the bunting out - South East Water have just announced that they have lifted the hosepipe ban...

Ours was lifted 'ages' ago, think it was last week 🙄
  • Stevo_666

Stevo_666 said:

Ours was lifted 'ages' ago, think it was last week 🙄