Help Identifying 90s Road Frame w. Ritchey Logic Tubing

Hey. I could use some help identifying this frame. Any help would be appreciated. So, distinguishing characteristics:
Steel - butted Ritchey Logic (Tange Prestige) tubing
Either fillet-brazed or TIG-welded then filed very smooth
Ritchey Type 74 drop outs
Ritchey Logic Tubing and BB Shell
The Ritchey BB Shell is dated Feb1993 (T9302)
Two Serial Numbers 150 and 0411
older Cinelli-style bridge
extended seattube
recessed rear brake cable routing in and out on top of the toptube
two holes for a badge on the headtube (right higher than left when facing it)
very sleek 1" aero fork
27.0-27.2mm seatpost diameter
English BB
No visible Serial Number
700c/700c
frame and fork weigh about 2.7kg (55cm racing geometry)
I think that it might be a Brodie or a Rocky Mountain. Unlikely that it is a Ritchey, as he almost always integrated the clamp into the seat stays. See pics. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Colnago Bititan, Colnago Titanio, Colnago Master Olympic, Colnago Carbon Volo, Cinelli Prototipo AM1 MS, Cinelli Prototipo AM3 SLX, Cinelli Laser Pista, Hutch Pro Racer Evel Knievel Custom, Redline MX-III

Comments

• No idea but if the L and R stamped on the BB shell mean left and right as the rider sees it, somebody's welded it in the wrong way round...
  • Munsford0 said:

No idea but if the L and R stamped on the BB shell mean left and right as the rider sees it, somebody's welded it in the wrong way round...

The L and R stand for "Logic" and "Ritchey" - they refer to the tubing maker. Thanks for your help.
    Colnago Bititan, Colnago Titanio, Colnago Master Olympic, Colnago Carbon Volo, Cinelli Prototipo AM1 MS, Cinelli Prototipo AM3 SLX, Cinelli Laser Pista, Hutch Pro Racer Evel Knievel Custom, Redline MX-III
  • First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 14,646
    Have you thought about asking Ritchie themselves? You never know.
  • Have you thought about asking Ritchie themselves? You never know.

I did contact them and they didn't know. Ritchey supplies tubing to lots of makers; probably not even directly. One thing is for sure - it is not a Ritchey. I appreciate the suggestion though.
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    Not sure if Jake Serotta or Chris Chance are still in business, but if so, it might be worth getting in touch with them. If it's not either of theirs, they might at least have some ideas..
  • Not sure if Jake Serotta or Chris Chance are still in business, but if so, it might be worth getting in touch with them. If it's not either of theirs, they might at least have some ideas..

I'll try them. Thanks. I'm running it by Paul Brodie to see if he made it. I think it might be a Wilier - it's their kind of seat cluster/clamp, and they made some TIG-welded Ritchey Logic frames in the early 90s. Thanks for the suggestions.
  • Not sure if Jake Serotta or Chris Chance are still in business, but if so, it might be worth getting in touch with them. If it's not either of theirs, they might at least have some ideas..

I think that I've pretty much narrowed it down to a Serotta or a Wilier; based on the tubing, seattube cluster, internal brake housing (not cable!) routing, type 74 Ritchey drops, weight, tubing gauges, and welds. I appreciate your help narrowing it down.