Who is going to the Tour?

I've got a rather last minute week that allows me to see Hautacam the stage before (aeroport) and the stage after Cahors. Anyone else on those stages or others?

Comments

• Dorset_Boy
    Dorset_Boy Posts: 6,918
    Not this year. In the Alps 3rd to 10th July so ahead of the peloton.
  • m.r.m.
    m.r.m. Posts: 3,339
    edited June 2022
    I'll be riding in the Gap area from 13th to 22nd of July with a friend. Not that that helps with anything.
    PTP Champion 2019, 2022 & 2023
  • dabber
    dabber Posts: 1,926
    I'll be fairly near Cahors but might, more likely, take a ride over the the ITT which finishes at Rocamadour on 23/07.
    “You may think that; I couldn’t possibly comment!”

Wilier Cento Uno SR/Wilier Mortirolo/Specialized Roubaix Comp/Kona Hei Hei/Calibre Bossnut
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,309
    Well I'm in Copenhagen so I guess I might take a peek 😉
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • flasher
    flasher Posts: 1,734
    Yes, next Sunday for a week, I shall be on the Arenberg and Le Plache des Belles Filles :)
  • andyrr
    andyrr Posts: 1,819
    Going to be staying not far from Caracassonne whilst the tour stops/rests/restarts there so should get to see it quite a bit.
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,309
    Well I'm obviously going to be in Copenhagen.
    A now ex friend who has a summer house near the stage 2 cat 4 climbs has let me down badly though 😭
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • Lanterne_Rogue
    Lanterne_Rogue Posts: 4,091
    I put my passport application in at the end of January, the nice lady on the phone assured it me it definitely was still in the process, then five minutes later I received an email telling me they'd cancelled it and no, I couldn't have the application fee back. So don't expect me to make any last minute dashes to catch it...
  • davebradswmb
    davebradswmb Posts: 461
    A friend and I have entries for l'Etape du Tour on the 10th July and we will be staying in Bourg d'Oisans for the following week to ride some of the other cols and climbs in the area. Naturally we'll be on the side of the road on the Alpe d'Huez for stage 12 on the 14th, and possibly the Col du Granon on the 13th too, though the logistics of getting up and down that climb might be a bit complicated. We could watch them on the Col de Galibier instead.
  • pottssteve
    pottssteve Posts: 4,069
    I will be somewhere on the Col de la Croix next Sunday for stage 9 out of Aigle. :) Looking forward to it as I haven't watched from the roadside for a while.

Got my, "Go Cav" sign ready.... :D
    Head Hands Heart Lungs Legs