thursday ain't nothing has changed, it all goes on

'ning

looks like weather heading back downhill

ride, cafe, nip into gmc, early bail to wfh
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Good fun on the fun bike followed by the pub yesterday.

Today is work snizzle whilst nervously awaiting eldest driving test outcome to see if he becomes uber1.

Later undecided but potentially a swim or bikes but no pub 😳
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Cloudy but very mild, almost humid. Almost.
    Will pedal.
    Will take delivery of n+1 later :smile:
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    pinno said:

Will pedal.
    Will take delivery of n+1 later :smile:

😎
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    edited June 2022
    pinno said:

Isn't that just the air thick with midges?

Are we getting pictures of n+1 later?
  • pinno
    thistle_ said:

pinno said:

Isn't that just the air thick with midges?

Are we getting pictures of n+1 later?
    Sure. Subscriptions apply.
  • pinno
    It was n+1+1(-1)+1
  • pinno

• tlw1
    pinno said:

😎
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    pinno said:

Looks good. That one used thicker pipe cleaners for the frame :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    edited June 2022
    Long weekend has started. Family wedding tomorrow (well on the in laws side) and we're off to pre 'wedding'* dinner & drinks this evening. Junior is doing a reading so she has go for the practice session beforehand.

* They got married during lockdown with almost nobody in attendance and are just having the celebration now. Ironically, the bride's parents currently have covid...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 7,976
    Hot and sweaty today along with an expensive week. Tuesday was my birthday, today is the lads 19th.
    Meal out tonight, with a few beers.
    Made use of the pick up tailgate on site earlier

Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Evening folks,
    Busy day of lounging has been had, was actually a little overcast which was odd. But a very comfortable temperature so I've been sat around reading and a couple of brief splashes in the pool. Out for a meal to a very good restaurant in the back of beyond run by a Sardinian. Last night here for the lad then taking him to Pisa airport tomorrow night if his flight doesn't get cancelled.
    Like the new bike Piña, enjoy it.
    Think that timing is called sods law Stevo, are they still going and keeping a distance? Rules are very different now, but common sense and manners would suggest staying away. Really frustrating for them I'm sure.
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,520
    Likee the bikee Pinno. Shame the collar and cuff don't match. Back to black for both.

A restaurant in the back of beyond in Chianti country, sounds like bliss. I don't have hols until end August, jamon and jerez.

Wfh, which I hate, as I never make any time for exercise. Cycling in tomorrow though.
  • Stevo_666
    edited June 2022

Evening folks,
    Busy day of lounging has been had, was actually a little overcast which was odd. But a very comfortable temperature so I've been sat around reading and a couple of brief splashes in the pool. Out for a meal to a very good restaurant in the back of beyond run by a Sardinian. Last night here for the lad then taking him to Pisa airport tomorrow night if his flight doesn't get cancelled.
    Like the new bike Piña, enjoy it.
    Think that timing is called sods law Stevo, are they still going and keeping a distance? Rules are very different now, but common sense and manners would suggest staying away. Really frustrating for them I'm sure.

They're still going but keeping a distance. Church is huge and they'll eat outside at the reception.

Arrived not long ago, nice place.

• pinno

Likee the bikee Pinno. Shame the collar and cuff don't match. Back to black for both.

Yep, Black Cinelli gel cork tape is in the post.
    Tan walled tyres will go.
    Hunt wheels will be relegated to the winter bike and i'm putting the Fulcrum racing zero wheels on plus different saddle, stem and h' bars.

[Those Hunts might have a good rep but they're 700 grams heavier than the Fulcrums.]

Now to sell all the left overs to put towards a Compact chainset - SR, not cheap.

I will have:
    Ritchey Carbon wrap 130mm stem
    Ritchey ergo bars
    1 x RSP seatpost
    2 x Campag wheel bags
    SR Chainset 175mm 53/39 for sale.

The frame had been refurbished and it's as new.