'ning

looking sunny

ride, cafes, wfh and bask
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• Charlie_Croker
    Charlie_Croker Posts: 1,698
    Moaning,

WFW in a min. Loving this warm stuff but the weekend dosen't look great so trying to make the most of it now.

Blue skies...
    :)
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Woke up at SG time so had a nice bike ride which started cold, started to warm up as the sun rose and then went cold as the mist came in 🙄

At least the hound walk was sunny.

Work snizzle and then fun bike and pub with a pal
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,141
    'ning

WFH/G and try not to fall asleep today.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,396
    edited June 2022
    Knackered this morning. Long evening spent dancing naked around some big stones in Wiltshire. Slow motion at work today to avoid over heating.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,315
    Bit cloudy grey meh. 'Loon didn't bring any of that southern weather with him.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,407
    edited June 2022
    pinno said:

There was sun in the pic he posted last night, so you've had your annual allowance.

Another day toiling in the cave, no point trying to go in as nobody else will be there with trains still a bit messed up after yesterday's trike. Today is my Friday as we've got a family wedding on Friday and have taken the rest of the week off. Yay.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,396
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

There was sun in the pic he posted last night, so you've had your annual allowance.

Another day toiling in the cave, no point trying to go in as nobody else will be there with trains still a bit messed up after yesterday's trike. Today is my Friday as we've got a family wedding on Friday and have taken the rest of the week off. Yay.
    Ooh, I love a good wedding. I’ll be your plus 1 Stevo 💕
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,001
    WFW which is a shame as we've just got some new rattan stuff at home which would make an excellent keyboard banging spot, especially the sit up bar part with the inbuilt champagne bucket.

Gardening later, no ride but need to order some Look cleats.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • tlw1
    seanoconn said:

Knackered this morning. Long evening spent dancing naked around some big stones in Wiltshire. Slow motion at work today to avoid over heating.

😂
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Morning, can't remember the last time I posted but it feels like a lot of change for me since then, hope everyone is well. Thought I would pop in and say hi.

WFH, I built a home office since I last posted, it's been half finished since January but it keeps me out of the house.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,516
    early early ride, plagued with dangerous idiot cyclists, just about resisted decking one of them, grrrr

wrapping up a bit of wfh before first post-solstice bask of year

hd - get the bubbly and flutes chilling

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • tlw1
    haydenm said:

Morning, can't remember the last time I posted but it feels like a lot of change for me since then, hope everyone is well. Thought I would pop in and say hi.

WFH, I built a home office since I last posted, it's been half finished since January but it keeps me out of the house.

Who the feck are you? / welcome back
  • pinno
    haydenm said:

You go off with gay abandon without a word, apology or explanation and you want us respond to you?!

Time for a grilling:
    Did you marry her?
    Did you get a sports car?
    Is she pregnant?
    Are you still shouting at trees?

• Stevo_666
    edited June 2022
    haydenm said:

I guess we're less interesting than trees ;) Welcome back Hayden.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    pinno said:

haydenm said:

You go off with gay abandon without a word, apology or explanation and you want us respond to you?!

Time for a grilling:
    Did you marry her?
    Did you get a sports car?
    Is she pregnant?
    Are you still shouting at trees?

Apologies all!

1. Yep, with 20 people in the middle of covid then the proper party on our first anniversary
    2. No but I am getting a 2018 Golf GTD in the next few days, the best I can manage
    3. Yep, found out last week it's twins (hence the 'sensible' family car above to go with the dull but comfortable XC60 which I need to use occasionally for work)
    4. Yep, although I changed jobs again at the beginning of the year. Two days a week in Edinburgh, the rest from home or on site. New job is mostly land/forestry valuations, selling land/forestry and advising people wanting to buy land/forestry. It's a much ponsier company than before so it suits me

Not sure what else has changed really. We had our Defender 90 away for a year and a half for a new chassis/bulkhead etc, it finaly came back the day before we found out we are having twins so it's being sold unfortunately
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Afternoon folks, much relaxing going on here. Good to hear from you hm, glad things seem to be going well. Congratulations and good luck with the twins.
  • pinno
    @haydenm Twins - brilliant!

• pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

pinno said:

There will be a bright light coming from 'Loon's place when he sets alight the unwanted furniture and packing boxes.

• orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,667
    Aye, set fire and chuck over the neighbours' fence. It's the way, innit.

And hm, beware, you might have someone rel close by a-watchin' you.

Every move you make
    And every vow you break
    Every smile you fake
    Every claim you stake
    I'll be watching you

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,141
    haydenm said:

It's a much ponsier company than before so it suits me

Poncy or ponzi?

• pinno
    oxoman said:

Congrats Mr and Mrs H and commiserations also as double trouble is hard work. If you've not got thinning grey hair you will be getting it pretty soon.

Oh you sourpuss.

As 2 is as they say in Italy - complementare, then they won't need any more and then Hayden can get the snip.
  • pinno
    I'm on it...
  • Stevo_666
    Needs livening up a bit...
  • pinno
    Stevo_666 said:

A gave it a bash.
  • Stevo_666
    pinno said:

Stevo_666 said:

A gave it a bash.
    Have another go, it's started disappearing up it's own backside in true Cake Stop style.