homers_double Posts: 7,976
    Hello from aeroporto!

Definitely get fast track.
    Sun, beer, metal tube, sun, tapas. With beer 😎
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Enjoy HD

Hobble with hounds, sort kids out and then work stuff.

Later is repeat and then probably drive the van and trailer over to my parents for more wood. Then maybe the pub
  • Charlie_Croker
    Charlie_Croker Posts: 1,696
    That looks nice HD

WFW shortly, sun is out already and not much cloud to spoil (yet)

not sure what/when to do things this weekend looking at the forecast, one day at a time...
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    I'm headed into the office to get away from the heat...and some after work drinks later on. It's called Thirsty Thursday for a reason :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,432

Hello from aeroporto!

enjoy hols :smiley:
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195

Hello from aeroporto!

...and 40 deg + to contend with. Good luck. Use SPF 1000.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    Finally the sun popped up after overnight rain.
    Perfect for my Lobelia's.

Will be cutting grass today for my sins.
  • pinno
    sin θC ≈ 0.22
    θC is called the “Cabibbo angle” and its numerical value is sin θC ≈ 0.22. This coupling allows a strange hadron to decay into non-strange hadrons and (sometimes) leptons. , the c-quark has a coupling to the s-quark with coupling gW cosθC and a coupling to a d-quark with coupling −gW sin θC.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608
    Fxxx I'm feeling tired this morning. Wonder why?

Today's loading schedule is rel easy so no probs, once I've got the body sort of running. More 100% pure Colombian garçon.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    orraloon said:

Fxxx I'm feeling tired this morning. Wonder why?

Today's loading schedule is rel easy so no probs, once I've got the body sort of running. More 100% pure Colombian garçon.

How much stuff do you have to move?!
    When I moved here it was 2x van loads and a few bits in the car :smiley:
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    'ning

Sunny but hazy here, bit of WFG for meetings. The suncream was probably unnecessary but my nose was sunburnt from doing the same on Tuesday.
  • orraloon
    I have too much Stuff. And not the willpower to tip most. Hired a XLWB Sprinter which carries a lot, so most furniture done. I have a lot of garage 'n' garden kit, run #2 will cope with that, plus the bikes.

Fallback bonus is that the replacement key for my towbar rack lock, with an almost indecipherable code number, works!

But yeah, I have Too Much Stuff. A Purge looms. Sometime.
  • pinno
    Someone in Oxfordshire sent me this:

• Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    Dull. You know it's dreary when the highlight was walking the rubbish and recycling bins out for collection in the morning.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • orraloon
    pinno said:

Oi paparazzo, you been stalking me?
  • pinno
    It gets worse 'Loon: i've warned your neighbours.
    However, they did admit that a BBQ using your furniture might soften them up a bit and some road kill wouldn't go amiss.
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,520
    Fuggin hot. Will go and sit in Mrs B³'s office and take advantage of the air conditioning once she's finished working.

Did dinner on the outdoor gas grill, I hesitate to call it a barbecue, because it isn't. Nice enough though. Lamb kofte, marinaded chicken. Big old chopped salad.

Listening to the bowlers exhort each other loudly in deepest estuarine tones to get their big balls closer to the small ball.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,432
    pinno said:

reminded me of

my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • beansnikpoh
    sungod said:

pinno said:

reminded me of

Given your holiday island preference, that's got to be a César Manrique roundabout piece. Reminds me, I'm there in October, first time in years.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,251
    Evening folks,
    Busy day in the orifice trying to get on top of everything before holiday, obviously failed completely. Got to 5pm and I bid them farewell, they don't pay me enough to put up with any more of that sh!t than I have to. Car is loaded, early start tomorrow and head for a big tunnel. Hopefully have a good run. Enjoy the sunshine when you can.
  • beansnikpoh
    Enjoy your hols V68! North, South, East or West Tuscany?
  • veronese68
    Fairly central, a little way north of Siena. Small village surrounded by good food and wine.
  • pinno
    oxoman said:

Enjoy whichever bit you go to...

Yeah, this ^.

Can you take a few jerry cans with you if you spot fuel a bit cheaper than in Brexshit Britain?
  • veronese68
    Thanks chaps. It's usually comfortable where we go up in the hills, mid 20s most of the time. If you go into Pisa or Florence you can add 10 degrees.
    Strangely fuel seems cheaper in Italy than anywhere else when I googled it, their government knocked a meaningful amount off fuel duty rather than a token few pence.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Have a great holiday v68
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158

Evening folks,
    Busy day in the orifice trying to get on top of everything before holiday, obviously failed completely. Got to 5pm and I bid them farewell, they don't pay me enough to put up with any more of that sh!t than I have to. Car is loaded, early start tomorrow and head for a big tunnel. Hopefully have a good run. Enjoy the sunshine when you can.

Happy hols V. Hope the air con is working in your car, gonna be a scorcher tomorrow.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]