Rapha clothing FS

Rapha Shadow SS jersey (M) // Condition - Good // Price £ 70 posted
Only worn a couple of times before accepting that it's too small for me. I am 5'11 and around 75kg. This is on the racier, slimmer fit of Rapha due to the material used. Great alternative to the Gabba. Only ever been washed using Nikwash/Grangers DWR as recommended.

Rapha wind jacket (M) // Condition - Average // Price £30 posted (ono)
Old style wind jacket in orange. This one has been repaired by Rapha and has a few oil marks that I have been unable to remove. As with most Rapha repairs, they've done a really good job. I've tried to get as many photos of the marks as I can.

Rapha brevet pink gilet (M) // Condition - Average // Price £35 posted (ono)
Well worn but looked after as much as is possible when worn in winter! Has a couple of marks here and there which I've tried to get in the photos. Pretty decent bit of kit and obviously great for being seen!

Apologies for the rotation of the photos. Not sure what's going on there or how to fix it!! Drop me a message if you're interested in anything and I can obviously send more photos if needs be. Cheers

Comments

• feelgoodlost
    feelgoodlost Posts: 313
    Bump - Everything reduced by £5
  • feelgoodlost
    feelgoodlost Posts: 313
    Rapha pro team lightweight rain gilet (L) // Condition - Excellent // Price £75 posted
    Only worn this a handful of times and has been washed using DWR each time. This is in excellent condition with no marks, nicks, smears etc. anywhere. A great bit of kit for this time of year when there's warm weather with the odd shower thrown in! I just can't justify keeping it as I have an Idro that does the job just as well.