Giro 2022 - Stage 8: Napoli – Napoli 153 km ***Spoilers***

Comments

• mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,646

TdG is having one of his days.
    Even the cream of the break can’t close him down.

He really is. Burying himself for his teammate
    Holding off that selection behind is no small ask... No least cos of the work has done all day
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mididoctors
    If they mess around too much up front
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 21,741
    Not sure why Trek are working so hard.
    The jersey is safe from Guillaume Martin’s clutches.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • mididoctors
    arcas acting shifty
  • mididoctors
    Coming back at them 28secs
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,200

If they mess around too much up front

Starting to happen a bit
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • mididoctors
    26 secs
  • blazing_saddles
    GC battle
  • mididoctors
    Kemna FFS ....no way Lopez is going to let you go
  • mididoctors
    20 secs only
  • mididoctors
    Poels feeling the surge
  • mididoctors
    16 secs
  • blazing_saddles
    Girmay and Poels hampering the chase.
  • mididoctors
    14 secs
  • mididoctors
    MvdP and girmay going for it down hill
  • mididoctors
    9 secs
  • mididoctors
    LOL
  • mididoctors
    edited May 2022
    Arcas has done so little
  • blazing_saddles
    The man!
    Great
  • mididoctors
    THE MAN IS A GOD
  • mididoctors
    🤯 awesome
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    That was a bloody good race!
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    Pleased with Girmay's 5th place as well. The Ciclamino hunt is on!
  • blazing_saddles
    It seems Cofidis hid an idiot in the bunch. :D
  • mididoctors
    Cheri looks emotional
  • mididoctors
    Did MvdP too much work early to make the break ?
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,217
    Amazed the leaders were able to hold off a chase group with that fire power and who were all working. TdG is immense and that was one hell of a kick when he started the sprint.
  • singleton
    singleton Posts: 2,489
    Very well deserved win.
    He’s a machine.
  • bobmcstuff
    bobmcstuff Posts: 11,196
    Cmon guys - de gendt held on?
  • bobmcstuff
    bobmcstuff Posts: 11,196
    Pross said:

Amazed the leaders were able to hold off a chase group with that fire power and who were all working. TdG is immense and that was one hell of a kick when he started the sprint.

I assume so