Alexa iPhone App

This is the one app that makes me want to throw my iPhone at the wall smashing it into a thousand tiny pieces and then drop an electric toaster into a cold Bath as I lie in it quietly weeping to myself.
C’mon guys. If Jeff Bazos can spaff some billionaires into space on a phallic rocket then surely he can get his guys to write an app that actually works and is easy to use. He’s taken ALL my money so I want something back in return. It can’t be that hard can it? It’s not rocket science after all. Why can’t my phone connect to my Echo-dot when the phone is actually on top of the freaking thing? ‘Searching for devices’ - I can tell you exactly where it is. It’s freaking there. Right there. Under you! Why can’t you find it?
It’s more laggy than my loft insulation. Crashes more that Police Interceptors. Is more infuriating than a teenage daughter.
Grrrr.

Sometimes. Maybe. Possibly.

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195

This is the one app that makes me want to throw my iPhone at the wall smashing it into a thousand tiny pieces and then drop an electric toaster into a cold Bath...

Do it do it do it do it.

seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    edited May 2022
    hammer.fire.trebuchet.
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.
  • photonic69
    photonic69 Posts: 2,410
    MattFalle said:

hammer.fire.trebuchet.

Middle of the South China Sea! :D

Sometimes. Maybe. Possibly.

• MattFalle
    MattFalle Posts: 11,644
    edited May 2022
    😅😅😀👍
    The camera down the willy isn't anything like as bad as it sounds.