sunday is non-deterministic in this universe

'ning

ride, cafes, laze, bubbly outing
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,141
    'ning

Off to Blackpool in a bit then either walking or basking (or both).
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,315
    So you recovered from being a go-fer yesterday Thistle?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    Sunny again.

Will go for a pre-LBL pedal.
    All is peaceful in casa Pinno.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Great run along the d’yke yesterday and an odd but fun night out in Knighton, today is more running but only a couple of hours and then off to mothers for a delayed Easter egg hunt and much wine
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,667
    "more running but only a couple of hours"... state of my knackered knees it would be only a couple of minutes before... Better idea, get out on a bike. Will be the graveller, roadie currently sans front wheel pending a tubeless refit.

So ride, back, watch my man fail to win LBL in line with all my previous predictions and I really need to get on with sorting out Stuff which has been boxed up these past 2 years. Boxed for 2 years = do I really need?
  • johngti
    johngti Posts: 2,508
    Morning. Headache so didn’t go for a ride. Will have to go and get dead uncle’s car shortly so it can be sold this afternoon. Still got work to do. Motivation is hard to come by at the moment. Nice looking day though. Might try for an evening ride.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,414
    Mrs 666 is taking junior back to Liverpool so I'm doing a few jobs and relaxing. Pub lunch soon :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,559
    "Partly cloudy" they said. This was as bad as it got, at sunset. Not a trace of cloud all day otherwise.

Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • pinno
    orraloon said:

"more running but only a couple of hours"... state of my knackered knees it would be only a couple of minutes before... Better idea, get out on a bike. Will be the graveller, roadie currently sans front wheel pending a tubeless refit.

So ride, back, watch my man fail to win LBL in line with all my previous predictions and I really need to get on with sorting out Stuff which has been boxed up these past 2 years. Boxed for 2 years = do I really need?

Who's 'your man' in LBL?
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,667
    pinno said:

orraloon said:

Who's 'your man' in LBL?
    Who's afraid of the big bad Pro Race forum section then? PTP thread has the answer. But seeing you iz a scaredy Benny Beanz, it was WvA.

Nice ride rided, though well head-windy on the way back. 2nd consecutive weekend of shorts wearing this year, must be springtime mustn't it?

Off to pot up my Sungold tomatoes, growing well. Small logistical challenge there when comes time for TheMove.
  • pinno
    orraloon said:

pinno said:

orraloon said:

Who's 'your man' in LBL?
    Who's afraid of the big bad Pro Race forum section then?
    I beg your pardon, I am oft in Po face.
    (although most of them don't really interact with me 'up' there).

Too hilly for WvA today.
    Maybe next time.

So the spoilt brat won. Tbf, it was quite a classy ride.

• beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,532
    Dull day, lovely sunshine though. Made a banana loaf. Up at crack of sparrow fart to take Mini for her school trip to Welsh Wales. Eastern tip of Bala it looks like. Tuesday night off to view the purchase.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,294
    Evening folks,
    Finally finished with the old dear's old place, that was a job and a half. Thankfully the lad and his mates stepped up and were a huge help. Finished the day with a drink or two at the beer festival in the pub down the road. Going to work for a rest tomorrow, although it will be busy I won't have to lift anything.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,516
    edited April 2022
    early start, early end, several wines, some odd cocktails, umpteen bubblies and a superfluity of tawnies, not much food due to nouvelle cuisine portion size sustained over divers conceptual courses, some involving liquid n

don't do it, stick to the trinity: bubbly, beef, bubbly, all else is but casual vorticism

hic
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • pinno
    Erm... Benny Beans tried it on with Shorty.

It's a good job he's getting a little operation on Wednesday.
    Far too handsome - he'd definitely pull but those female farm cats locally would spit him out in bubbles.
  • pinno
    sungod said:

early start, early end, several wines, some odd cocktails, umpteen bubblies and a superfluity of tawnies, not much food due to nouvelle cuisine portion size sustained over divers conceptual courses, some involving liquid n

don't do it, stick to the trinity: bubbly, beef, bubbly, all else is but casual vorticism

hic

Some of the more affluent shooting parties who patronise Knockinaam Lodge have their 6 course then jump on the courtesy bus to town and get a kebab.
    Perhaps a decent meal may have offset the effects of the bubbly SG.