thursday is over there

'ning

ride, cafe, bit of gmc, mostly other, bubbly outing
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Chilled start then work meh.

Later is hill repeats and after I’ve stopped being sick maybe the pub.

Only one pair of trainers being delivered today compared to the two yesterday, running hoodie, various socks and a replacement watch from garmin - the current wife may have mentioned it
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,522
    nippy start but sunny, orange polenta cake at the second cafe stop
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,005
    Early ride, maybe not SG early but as I don't have to be in work at a set time I decided to have and extra ten minutes in bed and another cup of tea.

Minion hunting earlier, site meeting later which is quite close to an Evans store and I need some new cycling shoes...

(possibly future) S I L's birthday tomorrow so were having dinner at ours. I might be late to the CC morning briefing tomorrow.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,455
    Busy morning spent mostly on Teams calls...now making inroads into my sarnis. Eating out in town tonight with some of the minions.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,319
    Meeting in a land far away. Weather is stunning.
    Benny beans settling into a routine. Must book snip job (soz mate, has to be done) and check over.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • beansnikpoh
    beansnikpoh Posts: 1,533
    All this draft clearing has made it confusing.

Work kicked up again. Mrs B³ returns tomorrow, but luckily the cleaners came today.

Bloody conveyancer tells us that they're not on the panel for our lender, so back to square 1.

Did the MFs succumb to covid? Or are they fake? Or did they go away for work?
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,674
    All MFs are fake, just like all the rest of us bots on here...

Hot work work day, chilling with a cold beer or 2. Early night a-comin'.

What have I found today? Wittermouth Kirby on the commentary on Cycling Track Nations Cup event in Glasgow on the BBC iPlayer live just now. xxxx me, CK on the BBC?

Has Jo Rowsell there as well so she'll batter his more extreme banalities.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Evening folks,
    Another busy day in the orifice, but that's me done for the week. Completion day on the old dear's place tomorrow so much running round and more moving and clearing. That will carry on through Saturday no doubt but that's all agreed with the buyer as he won't do anything until sometime next week. Might go and annoy B³ whilst I'm over there.
    Off to see the 5,6,7,8s tomorrow night, should be fun and rather different.
    I'm not clearing any drafts as I never look for them so don't feel the need. Am I missing out?